NW Gus is five years old!

Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Fri Mar 12, '10 4:58pm PST 
Your pawday this week! What are you going to do special for your big fifth birthday? My birthday is coming up too. Wonder what will be our special activities, Gus? We deserve something special after this long winter.
blue dog party hug dancing cloud 9 hamster dance
Rosie

Angel Face

Barked: Mon Mar 15, '10 8:51am PST 
yes, something special for a special guy! oops doodleblue dog
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 11:57pm PST 
happy woofday gus!!! i love woofdays! treats and toys galore...who could beat that!! party party party

Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:29pm PST 
party HAPPY FURDAY TO YOU,

wishes happy furday to you,

party HAPPY FURDAY DEAR GUS,

happy FURday to youuuuuuuu! applause cloud 9 wave
Jasmine

Calm and sweet- girl to all.

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 4:45pm PST 
Happy Birthday Gus kissing kissing kissing From the Jersey Girlshug
NW Gus

You wanna- play????

Barked: Sun Mar 28, '10 8:40am PST 
Awwww, Thanks bunches guys!!!!dogdogdog

I got to travel to Colorado two days after my Bday, so we didn't celebrate too much on my actual day. We had a special breakfast, but mom and dad were too busy packing for the trip to do much. That was OK, cuz they let me celebrate on the trip with the other members of my "pack". You can see the pictures of my cousins (a golden, a boxer, a pug .....and the chihuahua who is not really a dog).
We went snowshoeing and I had a blast. The golden and I blazed the trail.blue dog

Mom and Dad walked us to a special dog store and I got to go inside and pick out homemade treats for everyone!!!dancing I WAS a bit pull-y on my leash that day, but mom forgave me.red face

We went for a run through a park that bordered the back of the Zoo....oooooh the smells!snoopyeek

Thanks again everyone!!!wave
and hugs and doodle kisses back to the Jersey Girls hugkissing
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 10:22pm PST 
Thanks Gus, we're glad you had a good time on your trip with your cousins. A walk by a zoo, our noses would have been working overtime! eek
Shaggy

The Shagster

Barked: Sun Apr 4, '10 12:00pm PST 
Hey Groucho! Happee B-Day - sorry I am late but..... Hope you had lots of fun and gifts.