Hearts and Kisses

Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Tue Feb 9, '10 7:04am PST 
Hey Zoe and NW Gus - We are coming! Is the hot tub still available? How about the pool table (to dance on)? There may not be any snow here, but there has been enough rain. Ahhh, for a nice hot tub soak under the stars.
Hey Ladies - Any of you coming (besides Zoe of course).kissing kissing kissing kissing kissing happy dance cloud 9
♥- Primo Amore- ♥

Mommy's Angel- ...

Barked: Sun Feb 14, '10 6:55am PST 
Happy Valentine's Day to all our Doodle Pals!!!!!

Remember to give your Mom a big kiss & stay away from the chocolate!!

wavewavewave
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Mon Feb 15, '10 12:32pm PST 
my sister rio snuck some chocolate the other day! mom was helping a friend who broke her hip and while we waited in the car rio managed to get into the backpack! lucky we are big and can handle small amounts of chocolate without ill effects. mom wasn't too happy, but a look from a doodle and a wag of the tail can fix that in short order...doodles ooze happiness!!! it's our best assest! happy valentines day all!! kissing

Zoe

Princess Zoe

Barked: Tue Feb 16, '10 6:42pm PST 
Hugs and Kisses to all of our doodle friends...Honest...I did NOT flirt with the Golden, Aussie, Border Collie, Sheltie, pug, ....red facered facered face

OKay, I will come clean. There were some amazing dogs at the beach this weekend and we ALL had a wonderful time! dancingdancingdancingdancing

Anyone who is tired of the snow back east....come visit us on the west coast. Fun times and warm weather for all!!!way to goway to goway to goway to go
Jasmine

Calm and sweet- girl to all.

Barked: Tue Feb 23, '10 6:38pm PST 
We Jersey girls hit the beach even with the snow, this past weekend. What fun! We went for a skinny dip in the ocean with a golden retriever puppy we met on the beach. It was his first time at the ocean. We wore him out.big laugh
Bocker

Always ready to- lend a helping- paw.

Barked: Wed Feb 24, '10 1:57pm PST 
We got hit with wet heavy snow last night...more expected tomorrow. Mom wants spring...tired of the layers of clothes and cleaning my big paws.
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Fri Feb 26, '10 7:14pm PST 
We had our turn with the snow again this week. I think it will be gone soon, at least we hope so. We are ready for spring/summer to arrive.happy danceway to go
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 11:59pm PST 
i was playing on the beach in the snow the other day...was excited to actually play in some live water and get this doodle dirty....! it's break up....slush now, mud soon!!