Super Bowl 2010 - Doodle style

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 5:53pm PST 
Okay sports fans! It's that time of year again.
happy dance dancing snoopy kissing big grin cheer way to go
The 2010 Super Bowl is just around the corner and we need to start planning for our celebration. Last year it was an East Coast vs. West Coast team. Who is it going to be this year? Please go to page 3 on the topics and check out Super Bowl-Doodle style. We will make another Smilebox of all the events, but does someone want to host this party? Just let all of us know where to meet up and we can get this show on the road. Whooooopppeeeeeee!
Rosie

Angel Face

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 5:50am PST 
Those of us here on the east coast are in the deep freeze, we need to go someplace warm..blue dog
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 10:08am PST 
super bowl party! my mom has plans so that is a perfect idea....she won't know what i was up to until she spies that smile box...(lets keep any pictures of us getting into trouble out of it, i need to looke like the angel she thinks i am...hehe) hamster dance

Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 7:54pm PST 
Well, Rosie, you are in luck! The Super Bowl is going to be played on Sunday, Feb. 7, in Miami. Can't get much warmer than that. I hear that the teams are the Phily Eagles and the New Eng Patriots.
Anybody have any favorites??? snoopy eek cheer hamster dance way to go
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 12:05pm PST 
My dad says those are not the teams that will be playing in the Super Bowl - well, he says at least one of them will not. The playoffs have not been held yet. But the Super Bowl will be in Miami.
So where are we meeting and what will we be doing? I'm game for anything! happy dance snoopy kissing laugh out loud thinking
Groucho Too

Make use of that- free hand- scratch me!

Barked: Sun Jan 17, '10 1:00pm PST 
Anybody watching the game(s) today. It is getting close. blue dog snoopy hamster dance
The rain has started in California (started about 11:00 today) so we are ready to hunker down for some football. Expecting rain for the next week and up to 8 inches of the stuff. Oh well, we needed it.
Bocker

Always ready to- lend a helping- paw.

Barked: Tue Jan 19, '10 10:10am PST 
Sorry doods...been on overload lately and now getting ready for our Pre Westminster Fashion Show in NYC. Could use some warmth before all this..Miami sounds good. Ready to go!!! Do hope the Jets make it but we'll see....
Jersey

Everyones BEST- friend

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '10 6:09pm PST 
Dad said the Jets didn't make it to the Superbowl.shrug We can't wait to get in some ocean water in a warmer area of the USA. Jasmine and I went swimming last week at Ocean Grove, NJ but it was a little chilly. What fun we had though!!!!blue dog snoopy
Hondo

Life is good!

Barked: Mon Jan 25, '10 7:11am PST 
blue dog cheer blue dog cheer blue dog cheer

Well, it is up and going! Not at all the teams we expected, but New Orleans and Indianapolis will be a good game. We loved the New Orleans game yesterday, all the way into overtime.
Last year it was the East vs. West. This year, could it be the North vs. South? Or does anyone else have a better idea? happy dance wave
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Barked: Tue Jan 26, '10 3:13am PST 
Miami sounds great to me, I can bring so little smoked sausages! It's real soggy here right now and warm weather sounds reallllllly gooddancing
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5