Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 7 of 15: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 4:32pm PST 
Help! I got my DC25 today(!!!) but I'm having problems getting it put together. Everything's all set, except I can't get the brush bar to click into place. I have the vacuum laid flat on the floor like the directions say and no matter how much pressure I put on the brush bar it just won't go any farther. I'm to the point that I'm afraid of cracking the plastic. Does anyone have tips for getting it in there?
Yuan Yuan

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 5:51pm PST 
Hi all, I tried to sign up for the Dyson group buy but the deal is closed. Any one got a code they don't need. Would like to get a new DC25 vaccum to replace the old clunker. Thanks!!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 6:50pm PST 
Bailey you sure got yours fast!!

The brush bar should go in pretty easily so no need to push too hard on it. What you need to do is line everything up on the brushbar to the machine. There are little areas that fit together. When you have them lined up, it will push together easily.

Have you gotten it yet?

And if you have any problems, Dyson is suppose to have great customer service if you need to call them.

Hans

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 9:01pm PST 
It would seem we are late to the party. Any Dyson lovers get a coupon they don't plan to use? I would love to join the party.
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 9:49pm PST 
Good luck finding some codes both of you. What I did was to post in the forums that I was looking for a code and a member saw it and gave me their code. You could try pmailing a few members here or post in Other Barks and Woofs that you need a code.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 10:49pm PST 
Now I'd be more careful at sharing codes since some of the new pets joining were selling them on ebay.
MIMI

Barked: Tue Nov 24, '09 11:10pm PST 
Hey Dogsters~

Was anyone able to get the Dyson coupon offer from the event at the other day?
It's been woofy happy with Mimi, but now I realize why pet lovers talk about the 'animal' vacuums! I don't know what to do with all the hairs over my house... and the Dyson animal seems my last hope.

If there is anyone who received the Dyson coupon offer but don't need the coupon, is there any way that I can use it? We (me and Mimi) will be greatly thankful to you. snoopy (If you want, you can definitely offer me for the coupon.)
I see some worries about selling codes in ebay.
honestly I just need a right vacuum for myself.

Btw, does Dyson animal really work for short hairs?
I have Eureka and it's good at spreading hairs.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving~!! cheer

Edited by author Tue Nov 24, '09 11:28pm PST

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 3:53am PST 
No, I haven't gotten it together yet Rocky Ann, but I didn't get too much more of a chance to try yet since I got caught up with packing.

I was trying to figure out what lines up with what, but there was no clear markings suggesting the exact alignment. I'll try again after I get back into town, and I guess if all else fails I'll call Dyson.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Hans

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 6:24am PST 
Rocky whats the concern about sharing? I can promise if someone shares with me it will not end up on ebay. It will end up getting us a Dyson. Not sure what we can do to prove that though. cry
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Wed Nov 25, '09 7:57am PST 
Bailey, have a good trip!! And

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

hug
  (Page 7 of 15: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15