Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 5 of 15: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Mister- Jagger

YIP YAP I love- Rock and Roll!

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 1:16pm PST 
Me too Ceasar! We ordered the DC31 Animal! Yay!! laugh out loud 45% off is fantastic! I had to ship it to my sister in the States because it's not open to us friendly Canadians residents for some reason. frown
Oh well I still got it!
Kimiko

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 8:35pm PST 
We own one of the original Animals but will be getting a new one because it's such a good deal and because I shed so much. Mom used the following to make her decision on which one to get. Basically she had to decide if maneuverability or suction was most important to her and then weighed in the other specifications. One should be perfect for you.

DC25
220 air watts
16.12 lbs.
24.6’ cord
40.3’ reach
.31 gal bin
Maneuverability
42.4 x 15.4 x 12.2 (H x W x D)
$550

DC 28
245 air watts
20.61 lbs.
35.2’ cord
52.2’ reach
.61 gal bin
Suction
42.1 x 13.5 x 14.3 (H x W x D)
Flat out tool
$600
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 20, '09 5:57pm PST 
This is a Dyson tool that Mommy uses alot that isn't included with the Animals: (at least not with the DC25, not sure about the DC28)

You can order it on Dyson.com with the Vacuum Cleaner (I think discount applies) or Amazon has it too.

**Dyson Soft Dusting Brush**

Mommy uses it on furniture, baseboards and blinds.

Edited by author Fri Nov 20, '09 5:57pm PST

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 7:42am PST 
After doing a lot of searching reviews of both the DC25 and DC28 on the web, I have placed my order for the DC25!

Since a lot of you seem to be having the same struggle as me, what set me over the edge was finding several reviews saying that the DC28 is a big beast that is best for very large homes. Unless you have a large storage area (which I do), it may end up being stuck in a corner rather than being stored out of sight. Since the DC25 is still getting stellar reviews for its ability to remove pet hair and to also clean hardwoods, I decided that maneuverability is more important to me.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 7:58am PST 
Bailey you will LOVE the DC25!!! With the ball it is so easy to move around. I'm sure the DC28 is a fine machine too (have never tried it) but I think you are exactly right, it is better for bigger rooms and it is a little heavier to push around.

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:27am PST 
Yay thanks! With two pomeranians and a cat we sure can create some hairballs!
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:19am PST 
I posted this in the 'Sniff thread' and thought I should post here also-

I got a code from Quinndred Spirit and just placed the order for a DC25 Animal big grin

I called Dyson and asked about the allergen kit and was told it doesn't show on the receipt because it's free but that I will get it with the vacuum so hopefully that's right and we all will get it when our new vacs come.

Mom can hardly wait to get it because I am a year 'round shedding machine and she is constantly in a battle with my fur which blows around the house like tumbleweeds!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:22am PST 
That is great news Bonzer!! Thanks for sharing that information from Dyson HQ.

I didn't get the Allergan Kit with my new Dyson BUT I don't remember seeing it on the site or in the basket when I ordered so that may have been a special after I placed my order.

I'm so excited for you to get your new Dyson!!

Thanks to friends in the UK who are sharing their Dyson Codes!!!

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:34am PST 
That's exciting news Bonzer! The allergen kit was in my cart, but it disappeared after I entered the dogster code.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 10:45am PST 
I just emailed Dyson to see if I should have gotten the Allergan Kit or not with my order. Mommy just wasn't paying attention enough when she placed the order. It would be nice!!!
  (Page 5 of 15: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15