Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 2 of 15: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Benny,- Rainbow- Bridge- Ranger

Show me the- buffet!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:40pm PST 
We gots the Dyson Aminal....and my mom LOVES it!! snoopysnoopysnoopy
Wally

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 1:59pm PST 
we have an older model dyson. i have the DC14 and i love it! i actually bought it used from my FIL's pawn shop but boy i vac with that thing and you should see all the fuzz it picks up. ;-) i'd love to go through and replace a few of the parts on it. i would actually rather get a brand new dyson but my husband would kill me for spending that much on a vac. confused

we have three cats and they all love to shed like crazy. next spring we are going to own a puppy too.
Trinity

I'm a shelter- dog!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 2:34pm PST 
We have the Dyson DC07 Pink and we love it! way to go

Tigger

I'm gonna hide!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 2:50pm PST 
Mom has an older Dyson Animal vac..and she swears by it. It gets up all my shedded furz plus the other cats' furz.. and it works the best of any vac she effur had.

It comes all apart real easy, so dad can blow out built up dust with his air machine. (We live in a big lot with very sandy dirts, so a lot of dust alla time besides pet furz.)
Lady Emma

born to be a- princess

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 3:00pm PST 
We have the DC18 and we LOVE it!! Of course, when mommy is using it I am on the bed.
Alfie

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 4:49pm PST 
Hi Everyone! I have to say, ive owned many of vaccum cleaners. Id run the sweeper and think okay..Ive cleaned the carpets..
Well for years I ve had pets, and always thought I was picking up the pet hair.. One day I purchased a DYSON, and had my old one at the same time..I used the old one first..and saw the dirt in the cannister..and then ran the Dyson.. OMG..I still was picking up dirt and hair.. then ran the old one..Didnt pick up anything..that proved enough to me that the Dyson does work and better then all the others.. Alfie even likes the Dyson now..too..!
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:14pm PST 
One of Mommy's favorite things about Dysons is that you don't get that "vacuum" smell when you use them like other uprights. Another is no bags and easy to dump the dirt out.

Mommy used my coupon to buy the DC25 for downstairs. I wish it came in my favorite color PINK! But purple is my second fav color.

way to go Thank you so much Dyson for the great deal!!!
Sienna

It's MY bed - YOU move over!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 5:32pm PST 
Our Animal is a few years old (got it just after it was introduced): It's still going and STILL hasn't clogged! I'd really like one of the swivel-ball models, but no way am I going to get rid of a perfectly functioning machine! Obviously Dyson isn't a doesn't plan their machines to become obsolete...nice change of pace these days big grin
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 6:09pm PST 
Yo Dallas! wavewave Tell yer Mom to call that 800 number... their customer service is super! way to godog
Elphaba

Not so Wicked- after all

Barked: Fri Nov 13, '09 7:14pm PST 
Sadly, we don't own a Dyson and it's all my fault. When we went to pick out a vacumm, I was....cheap. I was cheap and bought a $100 vacumm. I hate it.
I should have gotten what I wanted in the first place, the Dyson.
I'm happy to read all your experiences so when I go back to get what I should have originally gotten, I'll be able to make an informed choice.
  (Page 2 of 15: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15