Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 143)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Rocky

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 11:49pm PST 
It is sad seeing people beg for coupon codes you know are not telling the truth. I admit I found this site due to a deal site but I am interested in seeing what other people think about the Dyson Animal. I have a Dyson that has seen better days that has done an awesome job with hair but it isn't an Animal. I am hoping that there is another deal in the future so I can replace my unit.
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 12:57pm PST 
wave Hi Rocky!! I love your name wink

I think that would be super if Dyson and Dogster/Catster can arrange more special Dyson offers for this group in the future and to also let us know about their newest vacuums that come out.

The Dyson Animals are purrfect for homes with pets.

kittypuppy
Ingen

Ingen--lost and- then FOUND!

Barked: Sun Jan 31, '10 7:57am PST 
Jen had been looking and looking at the Dyson vacuum for a long time. She was really interested but wasn't sure cuz it was expensive. Well her friend had 2 BIG Akitas and she got one. Her friend just raved about it. When Jen got a new job, she got the Dyson-animal 28, as a present for herself. She is always amazed at how much it picks up. She has had it for 3 years now and it still works great.
She just got the Dyson animal-hand vac. for Christmas. We kitties don't like any vacuum but Jen is extremely happy with the Dyson.

(Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 143)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15