Bark and Meow About Dyson!

(Page 12 of 15: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 2:47pm PST 
Yes Damon... the Boys bring alot of grass in... this is a perfect vac for that too !

Havent got the tree up yet !
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Dec 9, '09 4:10pm PST 
We've had the same thing with our tree too - and it is so lightweight - that's the best part with mom's arthritus and holding heavy things - this is amazing!

The DS31 Animal that we ordered for our son and his wife came the other day - they will be so thrilled with such a useful and beautiful little vacuum that can handle any job!! It will be their favorite gift this year! way to gosnoopypuppyhappy dance
Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 12:34am PST 
Mom loves her Dyson DC 31 Animal cheercheercheer

Serafima

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 2:58am PST 
My dad just ordered the Dyson DC28 as well as the allergen kit. He hopes it will get hear soon. He's wondering how those of you that ordered the DC28 and received it like yours. He's thinking maybe he should have gotten the ball but thought I might like chasing it too much.... bol. Why do our parents think we love getting those balls anyway. Well sure its fun and I love to play ball with him, but I wouldn't get the one on the vaccuum. I promise.
Dad has an extra code if anyone still needs one. He wanted to get the handheld as well and didnt think he could use the same code to buy two of the items. It turns out that if you want (and can afford it) you can add all three and get the discount. He signed up my stuck up brother Felix the cat. So he has a code if needed.
Serafima

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 3:11am PST 
Is it too late to apply to be part of a review team. Where does my dad sign up?
The Chicago- Crew of- Angels

Recycle- Love--Adopt!

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 7:00pm PST 
Well, we LOVE our Dyson DC25 Ball. And it's PURPLE!!!! But, you know, when we first clicked to add it to our shopping cart, the Allergen kit was included. But after we entered our 45% coupon code, the Allergen kit disappeared from the cart. Sure enough, when the DC25 arrived, NO Allergen kit. cry Guess Dyson can't afford to include it when they're giving 45% off... shrug We would have been willing to pay something to get the kit.

We've just received the tool kit and crevice tool and adaptor that we ordered for the DC31 Handheld. Still think that some sort of longer nozzle should be included with the handheld so you can reach tumblefurs on the ground without so much effort. Just our collective two cents...

All in all, LOVE our Dysons!

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Edited by author Sat Dec 12, '09 7:03pm PST

Porter

I love to play!

Barked: Mon Dec 14, '09 1:46pm PST 
(I also posted this in the Grooming thread.)

Holy smokes! We just got our new Dyson DC31 Animal hand-held vacuum that we bought using the discount. This is the most amazing vacuum ever. Super powerful suction (our full size Hoover pales in comparison), super easy to empty, picks up everything. I have been using it on couches, stairs, picking up saw dust after drilling a hole in the wall, cleaning the car - everything. I am really thrilled about it (thrilled about a vacuum!).

Only request/suggestion is a longer battery life.

applause
Goldie

A true Goofy- Golden!

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 3:20pm PST 
My mom can't find the 'safe place' where she put the discount code for the DC31. She says 'that figures!' Anybody know 1) is the code still good that we originally got in our e-mail to join this group? and 2) can someone share the code with us? We're ready for the handheld... well, mom is, anyways...
Goldie, Grace - worst.dog.ever! - and George
dogdogkitty
Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 6:34pm PST 
wave Hi Goldie!!

Mommy says, yes that does figure. You put it somewhere too safe!!

The code you got in your email is still good. I believe it is good thru the end of this month. If I'm wrong I hope somepet will correct me. But...each code can only be used once. So your code is good if you can find it!! Otherwise, you'll have to find somepet that has a code that they are not going to use and will pass it on to you.

I hope either you find your code or find someone who can give you theirs!!
Goldie

A true Goofy- Golden!

Barked: Tue Dec 15, '09 6:45pm PST 
Thanks for that. If anyone isn't going to use their code, we -- Goldie, Grace (worst.dog.ever!), and George the wonder kitty would totally appreciate it if you could let our mommy know.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to all!
dogdogkitty
  (Page 12 of 15: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15