Vick Gets New Reality Show Next Year On BET, Animal Abusers Shouldn't Be Rewarded!!

Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:12am PST 
Michael vick is getting his own reality show starting next year on BET! I don't care how rich you are, you shouldn't be rewarded for being an animal abuser, and dog fighting ringleader. Article allows you to vote on how you feel about this!! I'm Furious over it, hope you will vote too!!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/television/NATL-Vic k--63686632.html
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:59am PST 
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/television/Vick-Could-Get-Bi tten-By-Reality-63793557.html

The first link wouldn't work for me. I voted furious!
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 5:31am PST 
I am voting right now!!! Outrageous that this jerk would get his own show!!!confused

Zoe

Live Simple &- Love Generously

Barked: Thu Feb 18, '10 10:34pm PST 
Vick's participation in The HSUS' anti-dogfighting program: http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/dogfighting/qa/vick_faq.html

I did not realize he is an "unsaid" spokesperson for the HSUS. How can this be?

It's a little upsetting to read this!!!
McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 11:44am PST 
He is a famous, high paid athelete, so he gets all the "perks" that normal joe's wouldn't get.

Face it...that jacka** is here to stay and to annoy us all. I have lost a lot of respect for the HSUS.
Zoe

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 6:15pm PST 
Yes, I agree, I have lost my respect for HSUS, as well ...
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 9:13pm PST 
Makes you wonder about society sometimes. Obviously there is enough people out there that don't give a dang! Disgusting
Zoe

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 10:55pm PST 
Maybe Mommy is just taking this too much to heart-no matter how the media or HSUS spins the story-the fact of the matter is Micheal Vick engaged in dogfighting, this is equivalent to "premeditated crime/murder". NOT acceptable!!!

Mommy was a strong advocate of HSUS because of their stance against ending Puppy Mills but if they can interchange their position on Michael Vick's dogfighting career, what else is negotiable?
DAYSY

DAYSY - "I'M A WILD- WOMAN!!!"

Barked: Sat Feb 20, '10 6:02pm PST 
Moms had posted on the BET forum for this show and sent a letter to them. Course we got no answer. We will go to this link too.

I cants believe Vick gets off so easy. Guess he should be glad he doesn't play basketball or golf. Arenas and Woods crucified for much less than murder!!!
"HOOVER" plus "Attie"

"Evil thrives- when good men do- nothing"

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 9:36pm PST 
♥Gus&- hearts,
My Mom says the very same thing. How can someone do what he did and be rewarded with his own TV show? are there really going to be that many people watching it? I know one that won't....my Mom!
What are people thinking??

shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug