Poking nose in...

Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 1:46pm PST 
Hi furs! Mom promised that after Labor Day I could come back on. It has been a really hard summer for us. Dad had some more surgery last week and he started taking more medicine from a doctor that he didn't tell mom about. Grrr. It's been really hard on her but I've been a good dog.

We haven't even been to the beach ONCE this year. All you pups know I use to go 2-3 times a week cry I heard something about going this week but I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't want to post this in my diary so every group can see. We are going to put this in only 2 other close groups.

I haven't been gone by choice and I know you're mad because I've been gone, again! It seems taking care of dad takes more and more time. But we love him and we'll keep him...for now laugh out loud

He's having another surgery in 6 weeks, so let's play until then!
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 5:10pm PST 
Aw Bella, we're not mad... we just miss ya! But famly comes first, we know that much. We're dogs, we know what's important!

shockshock OWW!!! confused OK Dusty... AND CATS. Geez..!

Edited by author Tue Sep 8, '09 5:12pm PST

Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 5:58pm PST 
Bella This Is Birdie Big Dog Here.....We Will Keep You ....Dad & Family In Our Prayers And Hope He Is Better Soon....One Can Never Be Prepared For Sickness.....Hope You Get To Go To The Beach This Weekend And I'm Ready For Those Questions When You Are
Your Pal....Birdie

Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Thu Sep 10, '09 9:49pm PST 
Thank you hug Yup things are harder for sure and mom does tons of laundry, kind of stinky stuff and she gets mad when I get into it.

Mom brought me walking around the pond tonight and we had a wonderful time. Tomorrow I have to see Dr. Jim and she promised we could go to the beach right after that. We were supposed to do that on her barkday 2 weeks ago...everything has been put off.
Lexus aka Lexi

Paying It- Forward *One- Smile At A Time*

Barked: Sat Sep 12, '09 4:10pm PST 
Awww Bella hugs for you and your family.
((((((((((Bella and Family))))))))))) We all understand when life calls our hoomans must answer and we just happy you got to stop by and let us know. We Miss Your cute funny self and will be here when you can come back and play.hug
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Sat Sep 12, '09 10:09pm PST 
hughughugMy Favorite Bull Mastiff! Bella saying prayers for you and your family! We hope your daddy gets well real soon to make it easier on your mommy! I hope you got to go to the beach!hughug
Big Boxer Hugs and Slobber to you my furiend!
Baby Bull Dozer

slobber and- slime. Its o.k.

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 3:49pm PST 
kissingkissing