BIG~Dog~of~the~Month for SEPTEMBER #563835 LADY BIRD

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 10:16am PST 
Hahahahah lady birdlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud You sure love to sleep alotway to go
I like it too!cloud 9 Have a wonderful day lady bird and furiendshug
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:31pm PST 
Hello Lady Bird!! How are you sweetie? hug
I guess I will ask my last question... If you could describe you month as Big Dog with one word, what would that word be?

You have been great and I loved reading all your answers and learning all about you! You are one sweet girl! hug

again this is a wonderful group for honoring a dog for a month and wanting to learn so much about each other applause applause applause Fantastic idea and a great group!

One more day Lady Bird and I will join you on grilling the new big dog laugh out loud

Love to you sweetie I hope you had so much fun! hug
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:31pm PST 
Hello Lady Bird!! How are you sweetie? hug
I guess I will ask my last question... If you could describe you month as Big Dog with one word, what would that word be?

You have been great and I loved reading all your answers and learning all about you! You are one sweet girl! hug

again this is a wonderful group for honoring a dog for a month and wanting to learn so much about each other applause applause applause Fantastic idea and a great group!

One more day Lady Bird and I will join you on grilling the new big dog laugh out loud

Love to you sweetie I hope you had so much fun! hug

Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 6:06pm PST 
The One Word To Describe My Month Of Being Big Dog.....HONORED !!!
Thanks Again...It's Been Fun
Your New Pal.....Birdie
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '09 6:28pm PST 
Hello Lady Bird wave

I came to visit you on your last night as big dog and give you a big hug Hope you had as much fun as I did in my month! you were a great big dog and you should feel honored!!
Love and hugs,
Abby
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '09 8:13pm PST 
Congratulations and thanks for being such a fun and friendly Big Dog! dog
Lexus aka Lexi

Paying It- Forward *One- Smile At A Time*

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '09 8:56pm PST 
You were an awesome BDOTM, Lady Bird. Love your fun outgoing personality and really enjoyed reading all your great answers to your questions!
Lady Bird

Birds The Word

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '09 8:46am PST 
Thank You All For Your Kind Words....My Mama Thinks I'm A Great Big Dog Also.....All 100lbs Of Me......She Says Birdie You Are Not Petite Quit Trying To Sit On My lap......I Can Stand Up And Put My Paws On Her Shoulders And Look Her In The Eyes.....Hee Hee.....I'm A BIG DOG !!! Who's Gonna Be Big Dog Of October ??
Your Pal.....Birdie
♥Our- Angel- Jake♥

Born to have- fun!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '09 1:23pm PST 
Awhhhhhhh, lady bird cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 That's so sweet big grinbig grinbig grin

Kisses to my abby girl kissing Missing you sweetheart!hug
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9