events coming up

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 7:55pm PST 
Are there any more events coming up? I would love to do something in the Spring/Summer with my pooches.
Honey Hound,- In Loving- Memory

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 11:30am PST 
Howard,
Twice a month mom posts on Furry Friends of Knoxville all upcoming events for the month. There are so many things, she has to divide the events into two posts. Hope this helps.
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Thu Mar 25, '10 1:21pm PST 
Thanks, Honey Hound! What is the group ID?

Edited by author Thu Mar 25, '10 1:22pm PST

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Fri Mar 26, '10 7:13am PST 
Howard,
It is not in a group i.d.
We maintain a pet blog called Furry Friends of Knoxville.

The url is www.furryfriendsofknoxville.typepad.com

We just posted all upcoming pet related events for April 2010 today.
These posts also are on Twitter. They can be under our name FurryFriendsTN, or you can look up knoxville pet events under a search query.

Woof and Wags
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Mar 28, '10 2:13pm PST 
Oh, okay! Sorry about that Honey Hound! I will look it up right now!

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 9:09am PST 
Hi Howard,

I hope you and your furmom find something fun to do together. If I am feeling well enough Mom and I are going to take part in the Dog Walk part of the Dogwood 5K Run in Sequoyah Hills. dog
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 12:16pm PST 
Hi, Honey Hound!

That sounds great! I love going on runs.

I love doggie- biscuits!

Barked: Tue Apr 20, '10 6:40pm PST 
This Saturday, April 24 two dog friendly events: Dogwood 5K run and Dog Walk @ 8:00 a.m. in park along TN river, Cherokee Blvd, Sequoyah Hills (Cost $15.00 to register); then over to Market Square for Rossini Festival - always a dog friendly event. blue dog
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Thu Apr 22, '10 1:14pm PST 
Does everyone know these events are listed on the group page?? Just scroll down... you will see them.

If anyone finds an event we don't have listed, please pawmail me and mommy will put it on the page.

Of course, the Dogwood Arts Parade is Tomorrow Night.... Mommy's taking me... anybody else going??
Pippi

Accomplished- toilet paper- thief.

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 4:26pm PST 
Very last minute and not sure if anyone is active in this group, but thought I would pass along a couple of upcoming events.

All 4 The Dogs Fun Show ... http://www.meetup.com/East-TN-Dog-Social-Meet-Up-Group/events/31277112/ Sunday 25-Sept-2011

Knoxville Bark For Life ... http://www.meetup.com/East-TN-Dog-Social-Meet-Up-Group/events/31863952/ Sunday 25-Sept-2011

Pet Party ... http://www.meetup.com/East-TN-Dog-Social-Meet-Up-Group/events/18880901/ Sunday 9-Oct-2011

Also wanted to let you know about a local Meet Up Group ... East TN Dog Social Meet Up. We've gone and done a few walks and short hikes with them and enjoyed it. Nice pups, and nice people. Plus we've found some new places we can go. Hope we will get to meet some of your through that group.
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3