Dog Days of Summer Baseball Game

Roscoe

Roscoe - I'm all boy!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 7:55pm PST 
Anypup have plans to attend the game on the 29th? We need to coordinate and pick a grrreat place to meet up so we can all sit (and I use this term very loosely, BOL) together! applause
Roscoe

Roscoe - I'm all boy!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 7:59pm PST 
Oh, yeah, the game starts at 7:15, aaaaaaaaaand it's $1 hotdog night. Oh my goodness, I am really excited about this part. dancing
Hollie

You want me to- do what?

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 9:15pm PST 
Hey Roscoe & Lily... I wanna go to the game. We went last year and it was fun.

Remember, ya have to sit in the grassy berm (no seats, just grass) and no sun or shade, but if ya bring water you will be okay.

I know Titus and his family were there last year too. We met lots of new friends and had a blast.
cheer

We could just all meet out on the berm... it's pretty easy to see everybody that's there with dogs.

IDA CLAIRE

RESCUE DIVA

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 6:50pm PST 
Hey Y'all.....could you tell me more about this???
Roscoe

Roscoe - I'm all boy!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 4:49pm PST 
It's a dog friendly evening at a Smokies baseball game. I believe there is a designated area (on the grass). We have never been, but Hollie has!!! We are so excited about it. Plus, it is $1 hotdog night!
Roscoe

Roscoe - I'm all boy!

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 6:28pm PST 
Did anyone get to go? We missed it because mommy is having to deal with a software conversion at work (whatever that is) and she had to work late. frown
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 6:56pm PST 
I had a great time at my first baseball game. I saw alot of different dogs there including Smoky. Mom just had to get a picture of us together!