Micheal Vick

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Muddy&hearts- ;

I love to Love!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 1:12pm PST 
As you all know by Micheal Vick was released from prision after a 22 month sentence for dog fighting. People have been saying that we should forgive him and that he has done his time. Well, I think we shouldn't forgive him for all the suffering he put those dogs through. I started this group to see what others think, hould he be forgiven or not!
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 12:12pm PST 
Not a chance! I'm sooooo po'd that he is even being CONSIDERED for reinstatement to the NFL that I'm ready to stop watching it all together! IF he gets back in, I think he should be required to donate a very LARGE portion of his salary to Best Friends and other organizations that help victims of dogfighting AND donate his TIME at local Humane Society's, etc!
♥- S'mores- ♥

I'm a kisser!

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 3:36pm PST 
I know! I CANNOT believe they let him out! For the people that kill people, they get life in prison. For killing dogs, they get a few years. Ugh they make me so mad. Same for Mommy, she hates Michael Vick. He'll just do it again.

Ares (In- Loving- Memory)

Ares has made me- a forever Rottie- lover

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:56am PST 
My Mommy hates him, too. She was listening to WGN radio on her way home from work this AM (we live in Wisconsin, but she's a Cubs fan, so it stays there). This is her idea - send your letters, e-mails, phone calls, etc. to the Commissioner of Football at the NFL. Flood his office. Flood his e-mail. AND CALL THE MEDIA!!!! If they get enough people who threaten to boycott whichever team he goes to, they won't bring him back. My Daddy put a Spam block on our computer, so I can't just go and check the name of the commissioner, where he can be reached, etc., but I'm sure someone can. If we all work together, Vick may end up working a $5.00/hr street sweeper job. ( and I don't believe he's sorry about what he did, either!).
Pinto Paint

Always Lookin'- for Trouble &- Finds IT!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 4:03pm PST 
He gots to does some things to makes up fer what he dones and to prove to us who doubts his sincerity that he be truly sorry and he really gots to work on feelin' sorry! He needs to does lots of work and spends a great deals of his free time workin' fer animal causes and workin' against fight dogs and goin' to shelters and raisin' awareness on abuse and homeless pets and just all kinds of things cause he gots some real amends to makes and he needs to starts rights now!
Woofs @ 'ya, Pinto Paint

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
♥- Muddy&hearts- ;

I love to Love!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 12:03pm PST 
These are the kind of people that make poor pitbulls a steriotype for being aggresive. It just makes me sick to see this man back on the street like nothing happened
Oso CGC

Bulldoggie

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 7:39pm PST 
How can we expect people to change their minds about animal cruelty, when most people still think of animals as possesions? Until we realize that these animals , farm , or pets, or wild , are sentient beings, nothing is going to change in the world. About Micheal Vick, what goes around comes around, I'm a firm believer in that , if you treat animals or people badly, then you're going to get the same in return. Just because we as mostly women can't stop the NFL from hiring him back, they will sure get tired of getting new commercial sponsers for their televised games, when we won't buy their products, nothing gets to business owners than in their pockets.blue dog
Snow Angel - misses you !- :(

She S no w- Angel! (a pun- BOL )

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 7:47pm PST 
I watched Vick on 60 minutes tonight and I can't believe his response to the question "What do you regret?" He replied" ruining my football career, letting my team down and hurting my family." WRONG ANSWER!!!!! What no regrets for the dogs being electrocuted, drowned ,shot( for not winning the dog fights) and injured and killed fighting? !!!!!! Shame on him!!!!! naughty shrug
Angel Petey- In Loving- Memory

Sir sleeps alot

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 9:03am PST 
I live in Philadelphia and am sick that he is now going to be playing football here...First off I don't think that he should have EVER been let out of jail in the first place!!!! He wasn't in there long enough for his crimes!!!! Those poor dogs didn't even have a chance, I do NOT think that he is remorseful at ALL!!!! I agree that on the "60 Minutes program" that he danced all around the question that he was asked. The man makes me sick and I don't think he deserve to play football EVER....I will never watch the Eagles or support them as long as they have a DOG KILLER on there team.....
Jake

Car Ride?

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 3:01am PST 
He shouldn't be forgiven. That is terrible with what he doing to all those pups.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2