TOP MEMBER ! MONTHLY CHECK-IN

(Page 395 of 545: Viewing entries 3941 to 3950)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  [Last 10 entry]  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 8:06am PST 
Morning Pilar, Oh no you can't see it well it is just a big ole heart for Valentines Day. it's like my card to you and Katie. I had made something else but it won't let me put it in, been trying all weekend. Anywho, snow? you keep them little paws warm. We were going out later to watch the game, but mom got sick to the stomach last night and still feels yucky this morning. You have yourself a good time today go 49ers cheercheercheercheer this is the tikster
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:05am PST 
Super Bowl Monday!

What a game! We watched all the game although we thought it may be a blow out for the Rangers, good for the 49ers coming back.

A bit warmer here this am, and we are going to town to mail some stuff then later it is going to be bath day.

Tiki hope your mommy is getting better.

Katie, a full report when you can.

Hugs, Pilar
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:15am PST 
Good morning ladies!
Wow it is COLD at your house Pilar cry Glad there isn't much snow, but still. That big bed probably was really nice to snuggle up in and stay warm.

Tiki we didn't find your surprise either. Maybe Dogster fleas? We didn't do much Valentine stuff - but we sure do love it. We are wearing our Valentine collars though.

It was a good weekend. Always fun to get away. There is a huge backyard there and we love to give it all a good sniff and pee on everything in sight. Me and Molly don't like the steps to the house very much - but he said he has some ideas on how to make them a little more tiny doggie friendly. Such a good guy cloud 9

We got baths when we got home yesterday red face something about we smelled like a dog shock DUH dog I mean really - do we want to smell like our pawrents? not this girl. But I am soft and pretty again.

That "crack" sounds yummy - mom LOVES chocolate! too bad it sticks around on her so much confused

Back to the weekday routine! hope you both have a great day.
Hugs
Katie

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:39am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, Pilar yes it was a game alright, mom did go out with friend cause she felt so much better, there was so much food, but she ate very little and drank club soda, did not want to take any chances with the tummy bol.. Katie so glad your back I know what you mean about chocolate, it loves to stick on mom's hip bol.. Mom meet this really cool man last night and after talking to mommy he is going to get a dog a RESCUE snoopysnoopysnoopy mom told him where to go. He says he see's these little chi's around where he works and he shares his lunch with them. mom showed him a picture of Emily he thought mom was fostering her and he wanted her bol.. mommy said no she is now a part of our family and we going to keep her. anyway girls we had a fun night even though we lost. big grin
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 6:20am PST 
Good morning!

Tiki, when you said your mom meet a cool man - we thought maybe he is going to be your mom's new special friend? And he wants a Chi! Awesome cheer Another Chi gets a new home. That makes my day start out GREAT way to go

We got up to rain this morning. what a bummer, right? But the forecast says it's nice and dry this weekend which makes mom happy cause she is tent camping. I hope she doesn't get all wet.

How are you today Pilar? still cold at your house?

You girls have a great day.
Hugs
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 7:30am PST 
Moring Katie and Pilar, Katie no this man has a wife, and all their children are grown, so he loved the idea of getting a fur baby way to go mom is going to meet his wife next tues. It sure is cloudy outside and ugly, but got to take our Emily outside burrrr... as for me I will stay and wait indoors for them.
Pilar Hi still cold, what is your day going to look like? any car rides today. will see you pups later this is the tikster wavewave toodleswavewave
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 7:49am PST 
Ladies

A little warmer here today. First thing me and daddy had to set the trask out, ok I sat on the porch and supervised.

Tiki, am so happy that a Chi may be getting a new home.

Katie this is the weekend with the sitter, right?

No rides to town today, I am super clean, bath yesterday, so will be kinda slow.

Pilar
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:14am PST 
Katie and Tiki, it is still dark here and I am still sleepy. But wanted to get checked in cause mommy is going shopping this morning.

Tiki we didn't realize that your little Patrick was a rescue, why we wonder. Just wondering about that. Anyway he is on lucky Patrick.

Katie is your mommy getting all you pups' favorite treats ready for your weekend without mommy? Never had a sitter so I would be very unsure. Sure I get really excited when I see the vet tech or my favorite mailman or the neighbor down the street but that about covers it.

Got to check my kibble bowl and then head back to the big bed. You ladies have a great day.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:12am PST 
Morning Katie and Pilar, well pilar it is dark here too. still cold I just stayed in bed most of the day. And we Love our Patrick come march he will have been with us a year, not sure how old he isshrug mom dreads the day when he leaves us.cry Katie I now you had a good time with the sitter. but I know there is no one like our mom's. off to go back to bed, you girls be good and have a great day.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:20am PST 
Good morning!
Yes, Pilar, mom has been making a big supply of all our treats every night this week. And Tiki mom thinks we are OK with the sitter cause we are still in our own house. So we are more comfortable and a lot less stressed than if mom dropped us off somewhere and left. We are just so lucky that we found someone that will spend the night with us.

It's dark and cold here too. and rainy! bummer. Pilar you got a bath too? i really don't like baths much. Oh well, guess it's all part of being a spoiled Chi.

Tiki, Patrick is very lucky to have you all no matter how long it is. I know it will be hard when he goes to the Rainbow Bridge, but you'll have some very special memories and know how happy he was with you.

Speaking of rescues, Molly came to live with mom 6 years ago this weekend. She isn't really a rescue, but she wasn't a baby when mom took her mom. She was 4 months old and needed a forever home. We are just so lucky that mom's friend (they weren't very close then) decided that our house was the best one for her cheer

OK off to nap some more. Snuggled up with my sis Molly - I love to sleep curled up with her cloud 9

Have a great day
Katie
  (Page 395 of 545: Viewing entries 3941 to 3950)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  [Last 10 entry]