PRAYER REQUESTS!!!

CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 11:37am PST 
HI everyone,

i'm starting a thread for all those who have prayer requests....

please post your prayer requests here, so it does not get lost in the group messages...
and we will all say a prayer for all those in need...

hughughughug

I want to pray for my friends,
To hold them up on wings of faith,
That I they walk the narrow way,
Kept by our Father’s glorious grace. hug
Lucky

i am bossy!!

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 11:38am PST 
as posted in our messages by our dear pal Sheba :

Subject:
Please Pray for Tucker Sent: Fri Apr 3

Hi, everyone! I'm requesting prayer for our friend Tucker. He's had a knot on his leg that's been bothering him, and tonight he suddenly collapsed and has lost the use of his legs. He's 12 years old; they think it may be a stroke. He seems to be in pain and his parents are taking him to the vet later today.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/462151

Thank you!

Love, Sheba

Dear Sheba,
we will be praying for your friend, so the Angels can heal him and make him well again! .... we have also sent Tucker some POP,
so please for all those who have not met Tucker yet , head over to his page and send him some POP

Edited by author Sat Apr 4, '09 11:40am PST

NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 11:45am PST 
IN MY DEAR FRIENDS NIKKI'S REQUEST FOR SWEET HUNTER:

Subject: Show some Love Sent: Sat Apr 4

Last night during the chat, we found out that Hunter and his mom came but were very sad. Hunters girlfriend, Keely, had just gone over to Rainbow Bridge.
Let's reach out to Hunter and his mom and Keely and her family and show them the love that our group members have to share.
Hunters page is
www.dogster.com/dogs/755397
Keelys page is
www.dogster.com/dogs/311597
Hugs and more Hugs
Nikki,Lacey,Joi Joi, Angel Brandy & Mom Barbara

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DEAR HUNTER:

May the sun bring you new energy by day,
May the moon softly restore your heart by night,
May the rainwash away your worries, and tears.
May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
May you walk through the world and know
that Keely will forever be here watching over you until you join her at the Bridge hug
Please be strong....

we wuf u Hunter

the lucky5

Golden- Ranger XIV- (aka Stuffy)

Classified ads- dept

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 5:46am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
Golden- Ranger XIV- (aka Stuffy)

Classified ads- dept

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 5:57am PST 
Keely looks like a twin to my angel sister Sandy....Sandy sent a heart and told her if she wants wings to let mom know.....
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 7:59am PST 
awwww cloud 9 Golden Ranger that was so super sweet of you!! To offer to make her wings! little angel

We gave her a heart too!!

xoxox
Tessa
Angel Nikki

Brandy III is my- husband forever- now.

Barked: Tue Apr 7, '09 4:11pm PST 
A baby Pom Hit by a car in Michigan
THIS WAS CROSSPOSTED FROM POMMIE LOVE
Has anyone seen the 3-4 month old Pom that got hit by a car in Saginaw, County, Michigan and Pawz 4 Life Animal Rescue in Saginaw saved her little life. She has suffered some major injuries. Her name is Freia, please pray for her to have a full recovery and follow her story at pawz4life.com
Thank You from Freia! She is a special girl that was left for dead on the side of the road after she was hit. She then was taken to the Saginaw Animal Care Center. Which I am sure most know that when an injured dog is in that situation, they have a harder time being able to find a loving home. She weighs in at 3 lbs, Lucky to be alive. She has a shattered pelvis. Which means if it cannot be repaired, she will have to have one leg amputated. We are waiting for the Vet to make a determination. She has to undergo some more tests this week. I will keep everyone posted as much as I can. You may also keep up to date on the web page (pawz4life.com) if it seems I have taken to long to post an update in this thread. Freia is desperately seeking lots of prayers that her tests will be show that she can keep her leg. But if not, she will need some rehibilitation. We are all hoping for the best. Freia is a happy go lucky little girl, even though she is in pain. Thank you for your prayers and all your help!!
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 9:26am PST 
Our pal Casey's mommy is battling cancer for the second time. She just found out this week and will start treatment next week. Please send them lots of POTP.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/216562
Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 8:34am PST 
cloud 9 We have been furends with Casey & Momma Mickey for a few years now! We will continue to keep Momma Mickey in our pawyers that once again she can battle back from that terrible disease! way to go
ruv & kisses
hug Mia hug Tessa hug Sonny hug Cassie hug Cody
and for sure some hug Hugs for Mickey from our Mom Debbie
Haley Belle

ADOPT A PET !!!- SAVE A LIFE !!!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '09 9:56am PST 
A BEAUTIFUL 1 YR OLD SHEPHERD NAMED FREEDON STAR WILL BE MAKING HER TRIP TO THE BRIDGE VERY SHORTLY. PLWASE SEND OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO HER FAMILY !!

ALSO TANNER IS NOT FEELING WELL. DON'T FORGET HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS
hughug