hey taz we clean ears too happy dancehappy dance
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:28am PST 
big laughEars! Good one!
Fitzcairn

Where's the- Ball?! Throw- the ball!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 8:31am PST 
thinkingEars we don't do. Any pup can say why ears are good? Inquiring minds want to knowlaugh out loud.

Sugar

Girl Power!

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 10:23am PST 
I am a mixed breed. Toy Fox Terrier/Rat Terrier.

Both of these breeds are good hunting dogs. In fact a Rat Terrier can rid your barn of a mouse infestation in no time at all!
Sophie

Run now, rest- later!

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 10:57am PST 
Hi hi!!!wave Thanks for letting me join!! I'm a Shetland Sheepdog (Blue Merle) and female and just over a year old. Yes, I do love to herd (the humans in my family mostly lol) and I'm a bossy girl, I'm "head dog" even though I'm youngest!!laugh out loud
little guy

double trouble- when with his- sister.

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 12:12pm PST 
my siter has done enough talking its my turn, lol. princess learn to let me talk to. ok so we are chiweeniers our mom has been told, part chihuahua and weenier dog.
we love to snuggle and play and for some reason the cats tunnel toy is a real favorite.happy dance
Moka

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 5:48pm PST 
Hi, I'm Moka. I'm a dalmatian, and will make a good watch dog plus provide laughs for my family from all my clowning around. I also get along well with horses.
Fitzcairn

Where's the- Ball?! Throw- the ball!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 4:38am PST 
dogThese are great posts! They help put the personality with the picture!hamster dance
Rico Suave

I came-and I- conquered!

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 10:42am PST 
My Mom thinks I am a Chihuahua/Lab/+? Mix

The lab part of me makes me a real loyal, people person.
I am rather small and that must be the chihuahua part of me, some people think I have looks of a chihuahua and I have high energy!
Ricky Duncan

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 10:43am PST 
I am Shetland Sheepdog. I am highly protective of my territory. I have also attempted to herd the lawn mower!big laugh
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4