OFFICIAL RAFFLE Thread!

(Page 11 of 16: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:47am PST 
Congrats to all the winners dancingdancing it was super fun mom said to meet everyone....

i'm glad that you all got to meet me and mommy and my fur family!

sorry about the barking... we are just very vocal in my house hold...

for all of you that missed the raffle, mom said that we will do another live feed once i'm a bit better.... so please keep posted for that! ONCE AGAIN thank you all for coming!!! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
and CONGRATS to all the winners!!!
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 8:16am PST 
awwww Brodie you made my Mom get teary eyed! we are so happy cheer that you won that prize with one of the bracelets in it! We know your Mom will wear it proudly in honor of our human sis Darsi that passed away little angel in 2005, it was a most sadcry day for us, she was only 32yrs old ....... We are glad to know that your Mom thinks that the bracelet is something very special!hug Your family has been such Earthbound Angels for Casper, and I my entire furfamily thanks you! cloud 9
Now the hard part will be keeping Tucker & Hoss quiet about it!! big laugh

Ruv, Wags & Kisses
Tessa
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 8:21am PST 
What a nice way to reward your mom for all of that time she was stuck in that crate! big laughshock

Hoss

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 11:58am PST 
wave Hi all.

applause Congratulations to all the winners. We are ALL so pawesome.hail

For whoever/whomever??? What ever is proper.laugh out loud, won the gift certificate from Dog.com. Please be patient. We are out of town until Friday. So I will get it to you then. According to Dog.com they send it out via email the same day. smile

Hugs to all
Hoss and my angel sis Sassielittle angel
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:03pm PST 
wave Tessa do you have all the other winners? We are waiting to see! shrugcheer
Sara, NPC,- PDPC

Sara -- the holy terrier

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 3:34am PST 
We won in the $5 and want to see if we won anything in the $10.

XOXOXO,
Sara
Pokey

POM Tree :)

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 6:12am PST 
We enjoyed watching the raffle live and meeting Casper and family, they are all big poms, which made me feel good because I am "bigger too", BOL! laugh out loud
So, we know we didn't win anything but congrats to all the winners! That was sure fun. cheer
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 7:18am PST 
so sorry red face we are just now back to posting the rest of the winners! Mom only had time yesterday to post the $5 winners before going to work! Then had issues to take care of with her Mother in Law, our Grandma, she will be 91 yrs old this yr!! wink Then had to fix Dad dinner before he left on the road again! frown I miss him so much when he is gone! Mom was just so pooped out from Sunday, had to give her eyes a break from staring eek at the computer screen so much getting ready for the raffle!

So here we go! cheer
Here are the winners, some were not available for the Sunday night drawing!
$10 Group:

Item #1) Jonathon ID 662522

Item #3) Saphira ID 815298

Item #4) Perry ID 900766

Item #5) Jonathon ID 662522

Item #6) Crazy Daisy ID 910182

Item #7) Teddy ID 922997

Item #9) Tator Tots from Ticket donated by Hoss! hug

Item #10) Yukiko ID 148321

Item #11) Onry Onyx ID ID 454034 (bet he won't be Onry now, since he won! big laugh

happy dance CONGRATS to ALL The Winners happy dance in the $10 Group! happy dance
Here is the link to the first page, to make it easier to see the list of prizes listed by Item number, had to save my paws and mom hands a bit from typing out all the details of each Item!! Keeps the suspense going too!! wink

Paweeese pmail me with your ID # name/pawrent name, EMAIL addy, if prize won is to an online store/website and your home address to mail your prize! way to go
Onry Onyx,- Ever Our- Angel

Feed Me, Pet Me,- Love, Me, & Move- Over!

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 9:10am PST 
Hey There!

did Ted E Bear win anything for his mom?

Wuv Yew!!
Onry Onyx
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 5:44pm PST 
Yes Onyx, TedEbear did win something for his Mom!! They were there LIVE and watched the drawing!!

Ruv you too! hug

Tessa
  (Page 11 of 16: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16