What are you doing?

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 8:03pm PST 
This is a new game that I saw on another group page. It is lottsa fun, so join in 'cause we like to know what our pups are doing at all times.
Here's how it goes:
When you post on this thread you have to tell the time, place and exactly what you are doing at that time.
Frodo

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 8:08pm PST 
I'll start.
wavewave
It is 8:05 p.m. here in Northern California. I always say "Northern" 'cause it is very different than Southern California. It is like two different states.
I am snoozin' in my own bed that is right next to Mom's desk. My tumtum is full from dindin and I am worn out from accessorising the house for Mom. When it comes to decorating, that woman has no clue!
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
♥Kady- ♥

Little tinky- princess

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 4:36pm PST 
I will go next.Thanks for this Frodowave
it's 7:32 pm,I just got off mom's lap,from the computer chair.She was holdin me and huggin me,and tellin me she thanks God for me.I was licking the tears off her face,and she just feels blessed to have me,and I her.She said that she was sorry,that I dont get to see my brother,cuz we were such buddies...we have to just keep hopin' and prayin'hug

Sonny

Sonny, Zen- Mindfulness- Master.

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 5:36pm PST 
Hi everypup. It's 10:03 p.m. in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My mom Suzie is watching The Biggest Loser and eating popcorn, and I am having a snooze on my bed, as per usual. We are prepping for a big winter storm heading straight for us from the Atlantic ocean, and we are going to get 25 cms of snow and 100 km winds. (Oh I forgot you are mostly Americans.. let me see... online converter...nearly 10 inches of snow and winds at 62 miles/hr.... blizzard! Good to be warm inside. love Sonny
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 5:57pm PST 
Hi everypup! I miss you guys something fierce! It's 8hi56PM here in New Hampshire and I'm sitting on the futon behind mom and chewing on a cow knee cap. Mmmmmm, I love me some cow knee cap! big laughbig laughbig laugh
Frodo

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 6:53pm PST 
Holey Cow, Doolin!
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
I gotta get me some of those!
Frodo

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 6:55pm PST 
It's 6hi55 here in No. California and I'm sitting on Dad's big chair, lookin out the window and barkin at somethin' only I can see.
Waiting for Dad, he's on rounds at fairgrounds and I'm hungry.
Doolin- Kingsley

Life is GOOD!

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 7:01pm PST 
Dad said that we have so many cow parts on our living room floor that we are one lightning strike away from creating a monster! big laugh
Sonny

Sonny, Zen- Mindfulness- Master.

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 7:14pm PST 
hee hee Doolin smile
Frodo

Barked: Tue Feb 17, '09 7:45pm PST 
eekeek eek
YIKES!
  (Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19