Casper's Second Chance Fund & Raffle!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 7:37am PST 
We are starting once again to help our pal Casper get the much needed operation a second time!
If you are willing to help in any way paweese contact us or post in this thread! Your help is so very much needed so we can save Casper's life!way to go

We will need items donated for the raffle, Mom is all ready saving up to get another $50 Bath & Body Works gift card to donate, plus a gift basket of Bath & Body Works products, Dayzee's Mom is going to help also with her wonderful blankets/quilts! Sophie's Mom is busy making jewelry to sell, all profit to go to Casper's Fund! She will only keep out material costs!

More details to come! Will also post in here the information where you can donate directly to Casper's account at the hospital! or to his Mom's paypal account, kashasantos@gmail.com whatever you would like to do!

Also interested in any ideas you have to also raise funds for the operation! We are not going to go the Fundable route this time, 10% went to them that Casper really could of used!

Come on all you furs cheer lets rally again and make this happen! Every dollar counts! Please pass the word and share Casper's story dog
hug Ruv hug Kisses
Tessa & Mom Debbie

Edited by author Mon Feb 16, '09 4:40pm PST

Mia

I'm a Dancing- Machine!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:08am PST 
Here is the information to make a cash donation to the hospital!

You can call FL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL and do it over the phone with Credit or debit and they will send you a receipt and it is TAX DEDUCTIBLE the number is 352- 294- 9894
the donation is for CASPER SANTOS Account number- 241807

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET THEM KNOW HIS NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER

or
if you like you can make a check to

FVMFA
P.O. BOX 100121
GAINESVILLE FL 32610

and once again, make sure that on the check it says that it's for
ACCOUNT NUMBER 241807 and its for CASPER SANTOS we want to make sure the money goes to the right place!!
Sonny

I am the King in- this Pack!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:31am PST 
Okay all you furs!! Here is the link to Casper's page!

Paweese share it with all your pals, on Dogster and around the world!dancing

If each of you share with another furfriend and they in turn share with another friend we can cover alot ground in a hurry! blue dog

My Mom (Debbie) will be contacting other groups we are in to see if we can post there also! Any administrators of any groups paweese let me know if we can Cross Post in your groups! We sure could use your help! way to go

Thanks in advance for your help! You all are the most pawsome bunch of friends!!
Hopeful Wags!!
Sonny

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/743188

~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:44am PST 
wave Ziggy and Copper from PUFF made the first jewelry sale! This morning I transferred $20 to Casper's paypal account. Yippee!! happy dancehamster dance
CASPER

Caspie the- friendly pommie

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 10:33am PST 
hail
thank u everyone for helping... it's making me cry from happiness.. and spin in circles fur joy....cloud 9
Hoss

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 12:01pm PST 
In memory of Sassie and in thanks for all the love that was shown for her, Hoss will donate a $50 gift card from Dog.com. Yay, $50 means free shipping! cheer

Just think of the clothes and treats you can get.snoopy

And NO Moms, NO shampoo! big laugh

Hugs and love for Casper....The Little Pup That Can!

hughughug
Lola Belle

I deserve the- best!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 5:43pm PST 
We will donate a $25 gift card to Petsmart..for the raffle....does that help??cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 Or if you would like us to donate something else we can...my Mom's blog...http://ilovelasvegasmagazine.blogspot.com
it is new and does not have that many viewers but will be up and rolling within the next week and we will put all of Casper's Second Chance info on there!!
Copper

I am da Boss

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 5:57pm PST 
Hi everyone! wave

Of course we will do what we can to help our pal Casper. We are not really sure what we can do though. Mom doesn't cook so no recipes. cry

Mom is not crafty either. frown

Let us know what we can do to help! We love you, Casper! cheer
NALA

i am the queen- of the house

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 10:57pm PST 
you love and support is plenty Copper and fam cloud 9
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Sat Feb 14, '09 5:49am PST 
Well mom is crafty AND can cook so we are good to go to help out.
We have lots of bed pads , blankets and a couple quilts.
A friend of moms made a very nice large bed pad with teddy bears on it. The material is flannel and it's a tan. I had the picture up but it looked kind of blueish. Mom needs a new camera. bol
Anyone wanting to see pictures of what mom has pmail her. cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13