Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers & Cardinals

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sebastian- (1999-2013)

Mama\'s Baby Boy

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 2:41am PST 
Are you ready for some football?
Are you ready for the BIG DANCE?

who are you rooting for? whatcha doing for a pawty? Let's have our own drawn out pawty here to lead us to the big game!

*hauls in a huge platter of human meats and cheeses, along with catnip for the felines, bones for the canines, and various snack foods like fried guppies, bacon strips, tuna pate, and crab cakes*
Kodak- (1993~2009)

Still a puppy at- heart!

Barked: Fri Jan 23, '09 8:27pm PST 
I have to root for the Cardinals, I have a large dislike for the Steelers. For a Super Bowl Party I'm probably just going to have some close friends and family over. Nothing big. But if the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl, that would be a TOTALLY different story! But *sigh* they're not, so I just have to root for the Steelers to lose!wave
Precious - 5/28/98 - 8/7/14

precious=the dog- aggessor

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '09 8:38pm PST 
My whole family is rooting for the STEELERS ! My daddy is from Pittsburgh. So, my mommy marry the right person. Mommy & daddy might go over to grandma house,which is my mommy's mom's. They are both steelers fan too !cheer

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Seila

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 5:06pm PST 
My mommy and I are rooting for the Steelers! We're not gonna have any sort of pawty though.
Jarvis Davis- (2004-2011)

Dogface

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '09 9:39am PST 
Yum.....snacks.......tried catnip, doesn't work for me. How come cats get weed and dogs don't? hehehe

Go Cardinals!
Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 11:01am PST 
Anybody going to TOULOUSE's Super Bowl Party (it's in the FORUM)
Angie and- Sarah♥

Way Too Cute!

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 6:38am PST 
cheerWe're rooting for the STEELERS!cheer
Chipper

I\'m a big dog- in a little- dog\'s body

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 9:01am PST 
We're rooting for the Steelers I was born in PA and my 1st home was Bloomsburg PA... cheercheercheercheercheer
Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 11:14am PST 
Steelers, you guys, are not, going to get 1 Super Bowl up on Dallas, mol,
mol, mol. way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

You guys even know where Kurt Warner came from? Hint, it was the
big passing league! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Blame my father, mol, he taught us football when we were little kids. big grin
Candi- Couture- Sprawls

John 1:14

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 1:46pm PST 
WHOOO!!! GO CARDINALS! WE'RE JUST GONNA SIT AND WATCH STEELERS LOOSE!! WHOO! GO CARDINALS!!!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer;c ;cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer; c;
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2