January 21st QOTD....

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 4:01pm PST 
When mom first got me I was about a year and half. She went to work and locked me in the kitchen/dining room area, where there was a huge basket of Magazines she was saving...well when she got home..ummm there were thousands of pieces of paper everywhere and tiny bits of basket...
I was sooo happy to see her and show her my mom my work, I was wiggling around and all happy...till I saw her face...that was not a nice face...silenced so..time out for me what?shrug That is the last thing I ever did...now I don't chew anything up..I leave it to the wild bunch I have to put up withconfused
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 4:04pm PST 
Well letsss seee...hmmm there was a few things but my faves where all the arm chairs..I hated all those arms...who needs arms on a chair anywayshrug I was just helping...
Most got thrown out but not the antique one..so mom sanded it down and now tells everyone I was trying to help her redocorate the chair..big laugh
Then I chewed up all gammies knitting books and magazines...what?? she already knows how to knit..why does she needs patterns..her eyes aren't good any more anywayshrug
Now I don't chew much any more..unless Broday and Magoo have started it.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 4:10pm PST 
Field trip to Coco's!!!! Field trip to Coco's!!! cheercheercheer Don't my mom though... she says I do more than enough to get myself in trouble! naughty

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2