January 16th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 2:19am PST 
Sometime these pawrents have a bit of trouble sleeping...you know the tossing and turning...perhaps maybe even getting up to watch tv...when this happens do you get up with them? Or do you ignore them and stay right where you are without a care in the world snoring away?shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 2:23am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Mom swears she did not get a wink of sleep last night!! She may be rightshrug since I can not ignore this...and follow mom everyplace she goes in this house no matter what I am doing...if she moves I move. All three of us do this...so when mom got up to go try and sleep on the couch...she knew she could not go into the den but rather headed straight for the living room. We have a sectional sofa in there,she knew we need to space because all three of us were hot on her heelsblue dogblue dog
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 6:13am PST 
smileI have to be where mom is too! When she is up a lot during the night. I am right there with her. She usually makes pictures on her computer, so she has set up a nice Comfortable bed for me. When I can't sleep because of her typing I move to the bed and "adjust" the covers for my comfort.naughty Dad seems to have a problem with that though!shrug I have been known to kick him out of the bed!big laugh

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 3:14pm PST 
I usually just keep sleepin unless da pawrents head for da kitchen for some kind of snacky, den I usually show up. Now if Mom gets up Lil Sis Soph is right with her. Dad is up a lot at night so we are kind of used to movement with no real purpose at night cause he hurts and can't sleep and den Mom stays up late lots of times on da computer. Mom can get up and take Soph out to potty and the rest of us won't even get up.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 4:30pm PST 
Well, when my mom moves tooooo much, I'll get off the bed and sleep in my bed. I mean, give me a break -- a diva's trying to get some sleep here! When she's on call, her beeper will go off sometimes during the EARLY morning hours. When this happens, she has to get up and go into her office to get on the computer. Well, I know it is tooooo early to get up, so I'll stay put and fall right back to sleep.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 4:39pm PST 
Oh yeah... I'm definitely mom's 'shadow'. If she turns, I turn lol. Except for letting her go to the bathroom by herself. big laughbig laugh
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 9:58pm PST 
OK so it depends...hmmm
Right after breakfast I go ana snuggle in da bed...but during the day...yes...we all follow her...
She sez she feels like the pide piper...she gets ups..we get up...she lays down..we lay down...she sits on the sofa or chair..we sit on top of her sitting on the sofa or chair..all cept Gus..well sometimes he does...way to go