pug puppies

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shadow

your a goof ball- shaddy addy.

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 3:51pm PST 
mine and my sisters layla's mommie (same person) can't semm to realize that its ok for us to sleep with our collar and also would like to know when it is a good idea to get us spayed. We were born April 23 2008 and our currently nine months. our mommy loves us but lets face it she needs help. her (and us) also want another pug but don't know to buy or to adopt please help. thank you me and layla say bii bii. oh and boof.wavesmilelaugh out loudbig grin
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 3:30am PST 
I think it would be okay to be spayed any time now. My Mom only puts our collars on when we're going for a walk. When we see the collars come out me & Kitty get excited coz we know it's time for a walk.

Pals,
Furby
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 3:33am PST 
Well Shadow first of all me & my sister Precious never have a collar on unless we go outside. Mommy finds it to be unecessary in the house & we are more comfortable without it. She keeps our collars attached to our leashes & hangs them on a hook near the door.
As for getting spay, we were spay at about 7 months old. Mom spoke to our Vet about the age & he said anywhere between 6 mnths & 9 months. They may go into heat if you wait too long.
Now for another Pug. You have to make your own decision on that one but mommy said if it was her she would definetely get a rescue dog, no doubt about it. If I could afford a third pup I would go right to the rescue site or the humane society. If you want a Pug it's easier to get that breed from the rescue site on the Web. They are on Dogster all the time. Well I hope I was a little help for you.
Bonnie & mommy Patty

Shadow

your a goof ball- shaddy addy.

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 6:18pm PST 
thanks a lot furby and bonnie i wil make sure my mommmy reads them. loves and puggy kisses by by.
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 9:48pm PST 
You're quite welcome. wave wave wave
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 10:42am PST 
Hey Shadow! My mommy also doesn't make me wear my collar unless we go outside, but sometimes thinks about what would happen if I escape from her and got lost. Even though mommy has been lucky because when I have escaped in the past, I haven't gone too far (i don't like to be away from her), maybe other pugs will take off. If you are one that feels comfortable away from your mommy or likes to escape often, maybe it would be best to keep wearing it. I'm no expert though.
layla

where's my layla- bug.

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 3:42pm PST 
thanks for the advice hana chan i will l00k it to it.
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 9:08pm PST 
We don't even have collars. If we go out on the lease we wear our puppia harnesses. Pug and collars don't get along. We are chipped so the tags aren't a big deal and we don't go out alone even in our own yard.
As for being spayed, right now is the best time. Both Amazing Gracie and Jody the Mean Dachshund were spayed at a little over six months old and before they went into their first heat.

Our third dog, Gigi, was spayed just before we got her from Midwest Pug Rescue when last year when she was two years old. She is a wonderful dog and we couldn't love her more if she had been ours since her birth. We love having babies but decided we were too old to do that again but wanted a young adult to play with AG.

We feel very lucky to have been able to have it both ways!
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 10:38pm PST 
We have chips too Gracie, which I love. I figure that the tags can fall off, be taken off. Plus like you we are never outside alone either.
Admiral- Snortin- B.Throckmort- on

I am TOO a lap- dog!

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 4:46pm PST 
Seems I'm like every other Puggy. I have never had a collar and only wear my harness when we go out for walks or to pawtysway to go
Mom has always been afraid that a collar would get caught on something or hurt one of us when we were playing.
I was chipped and snipped when I was 5 mos old eek But I'm a purty big Pug!! big grin
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2