Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 5:57am PST 
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Does your pawrent make news years resolutions thinking if so what was itshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 5:58am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Ahhh NO...a big fat NO...mom use to make them. However she never once kept them so now she does not even bother. Something about just setting herself up for failureshrug I of course only do fun ones because as we all know us dogs are already perfectway to golaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 7:56am PST 
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! happy dance
Mom & Dad don't make new years resolutions, can't ever keep em so they say why bother?! I agree with you Riley, we puppers are perfect so we don't need New Years resolutions!! BOL! cheer

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 8:27am PST 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my pawsome pals!!!!

Mom doesn't make resolutions either. She just hopes to be a better person each day -- each year.
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 9:31am PST 
waveHi Everypup! Happy New Year!
My mom doesn't make any resolutions either. We pups are perfect so we don't need to make them either. The only resolution mom says that would be great for the New Year is to be grateful to all the pawsome furpups and their pawrents on Dogster everyday.hug
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 11:07am PST 
Mom doesn't make them for herself but she seems to think that us pups aren't perfect, humph! She made some for us! Can you imagine the gall!

She said mine was to not eat the scraps she throws out to the chickens(for some reason she thinks I'm getting too fat) and my lil sis Soph's is to not bite us big dogs tails. We hate it so much! I have to agree with her on that one. Hope Soph pays attention.

Happy 2009 everyone!
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 11:28am PST 
Well Spike you tell yer mom to put Bitter Apple on yer tail...cuz when Wheez wuz little he could get me so he wud grab on to the back of my tendon there at my back leg and bite like a mad pug he is..so one day mom sprayed bitter apple on ma legs and when Wheezy grabbed hold....he let go very very fast , was spitten and shakin his head and when he looked up mom almost peed her pants...his mouth has froth all over it like he was rabid or somefin...She said...you will learn Wheezy which he has eventaully done but I gots scars there where he bit all the time..

OK to the question..yeah mom made a couple..she doesn't eat that well so she is adding more health food to her diet...not! dieting but eating more healthful foods...she used to be a bodybuilder...HUMPH can't tell any more...she is fat!
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 11:50am PST 
Mom made one this year.... that even if it's December 31st!!! We are MOVING this year! Wish us luck snoopysnoopysnoopy
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 8:54pm PST 
Where are you moving too???thinking
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 1:56pm PST 
This city is not pit bull friendly Boo. And it's getting really yucky around the neighborhood lately. Mom's lived here all her life but can tell it's no where to grow old in.... SO we're counting on moving this year. Maybe somewhere on the outskirts where we would have a much bigger yard/land.way to go
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2