December 28th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:15am PST 
It has been so cold here and if that is not bad enough we have a ton of ice...so we all have been stuck inside for like a week...when this happens to you....do you get a bit of cabin fever or turn into a big lugthinkingthinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:18am PST 
It really depends on the day I guessshrug some days I am happy to sleep the day away others I pace back in forth in front of the window...make sure to look at mom with a pathetic look so she will feel badbig grin of course this only last till Lucas or Logan distract me...then I am off to bug themway to go How much longer till spring anyway??shrug
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:44am PST 
Hmmm... I am a pretty lazy little girl so I'd probably just lay in mom or dad's lap all day.. if they weren't home then I'd probably pick on my big paw brother.. (this way if mom & dad aren't home I don't get in trouble.. see no doggy hear no doggy!!) hamster dance

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 11:43am PST 
Since I"m gettin older I tend to just lay around a lot anyway. Plus lil sis Soph makes me play wif her in da house so I still get a little energy out.
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 5:48pm PST 
Mom and I haven't experienced an ice storm, so I can't tell you how we would handle it. I can say this, I doubt we would get cabin fever. I LOVE snuggling next to my mom and I'm sure my mom would welcome the break of NOT having to go anywhere and just relax ---read --- clean --- whatever.