December 27th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 6:43am PST 
How many of you will be ringing in the New Year with mom and or dad?? Or will you be left to sulk at the injustice that dogs were not invited to the partylaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 6:45am PST 
thinking Well since mom will no doubt be snoring away probably by nine...I suppose we will be ringing in the New Year with dadlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think mom has made it to midnight maybe once or twice...twice is probably a stretch....no spring chicken laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 8:59am PST 
Hmmm... dad has to work so we will probably be ringing in the New Year with mom. Usually this includes a Jumbone for me & my paw brother and mom will make it just to see the ball drop in New York.. then it will be off to night night land party

Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 10:23am PST 
Mom and Dad will bof probably be up to watch the ball drop. Dey tend to stay up late anyway. Mom keeps sayin she's going to try to get to bed earlier but she is more of a night owl than an early riser. Dat's when she gets caught up on all our doggie stuff here on dogster.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 1:13pm PST 
Us too Spike...mom is a way late night owl..so she will prolly watch the ball drop too..

Then she will gets us all riled up and barking and jumping around and gammie will turn her eyes to heaven and just shake her head..he he....happy dance
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 2:59pm PST 
I'll be barking in the New Year with mommy too! partypartyparty She's usually home with me usually though this year she's invited to a party. But even if she goes, she'll be home early bol!
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 7:20pm PST 
My mom might go to church for "Watch Night Service." It's a tradition that started with Christians known as Moravians back in the 1700s and is now a tradition in Black churches. It's a spiritual way of celebrating a secular holiday. A time to meditate on their state of grace, to give thanks and praise. She's still not sure whether she'll be going because she's concerned about fireworks. She doesn't want me alone just in case her neighbors decide they want to shoot off fireworks. She's still trying to decide. If my grandma doesn't go with her, she'll probably head to church and come right home after the service.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 9:47pm PST 
Can you feel the love of our mommies????hughughug
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 5:43pm PST 
We have the BEST mommies!!!