December 19th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 2:02am PST 
When you are out walking with mom and or dad....do you pay attention to other pups??thinking Or are you just more interested in your walk ...not really a walk socializer??thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 2:06am PST 
red face I will give a glance maybeshrug I really do not care about other dogs when I am walking...if they are barking I will glance over if I feel like itlaugh out loud I am a snob on a leash...that is what dad saysshrug I really do not like meeting other dogs while I am on a leash so maybe that is whyshrug Mom thinks it is funny because if Logan is with me...I will pay attention only because he is ridiculous when he sees other pups...shh he thinks everybody wants to be his friend shh Lucas and I...listen we have better things to do...laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 9:40am PST 
Since we live in the country we don't do the leash walk thing. If I was walking in a public area I probably wouldn't pay too much attention unless the other dog came up to me. I'm pretty aloof to other dogs too. I don't even play with my own pack except for Soph because she bugs me incessantly until i do.

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 10:54am PST 
Yeah I am badsilenced I get into a menacing stance...where I crouch down and get all stiff...mother keeps reminding me that is probably not the best thing to do since most are already scared of my looks anyway...HMPH...mom can't figure it out..and I won't help her either so there mom, somethings are to remain a mystery.naughty
After this initial pose I then, if approached will wag and wiggle or try to lick...but mom sez it doesn't work if I continue to act all menacing at first...silencedshrug
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 10:55am PST 
I am very aloof...I don't care, unless.....its the fattys cousin I see...then watch out! I will ignore..mom asks the other furblings why they can't be like mebig grinhail
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 5:26pm PST 
I am just like Riley. I am not interested in other dogs while walking either, unless I see my friend, Maggie --- that's really the only time I get excited. Other than that, I could care less. I want nothing to do with a dog who's constantly barking as I walk by. I'll look over as if to bark, "What is your problem?" and keep struttin'. I don't do well in packs either --- I'm more of a one-on-one kinda diva.
blue dog
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 5:50pm PST 
I am like Riley too. I ignore other dogs on my walk unless one is approaching then I let them know, I am protective of my mom. I pretty much ignore dog's barking at me too. I'll just look at them quickly like "what's your problem, you're disturbing my walk!"
Now if I'm in my yard, off my leash, I let everyone know I see them and they are not welcome in my yard.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 6:45pm PST 
Mom says I'm bad so she doesn't walk me too close to other doggies. I will get aggresive sometimes and bark. But the 'funny' thing is I can be off leash and my hooman brother can bring a strange dog around... nothing happens... I barely look at the other dog. shrug shrug shrug

{{somebody call Cesar for me}}
CC

Daddy's Girl

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 7:07am PST 
I'm kind of like Brutie.. mom won't let me around other doggies when we are walking because I am kind of aggressive - although in my defense this has gotten better since mom & dad adopted me - at least now all I do is growl & raise my hair red face - before I used to be what mom calls a maniac. BOL I do my best though...