December 18th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 2:01am PST 
Todays question is this...how do you guys feel about having a sign up sheet for the question of the day?? So everybody gets a chance to ask a question?? We could post a thread on Sunday to start the week and every paw could sign up?? thinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 2:03am PST 
shrug Well mom was thinking you may get bored with some of her silly questionsred face and well she is worried about repeating laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud the memory is just not what it use to be laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud So she was thinking it might be nice to get some fresh questions...shrugbig grin
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 6:55am PST 
Well if she's repeated herself Rye... none of us have noticed BOL! big laughbig laugh Anyways... sure my mom says she'll give it a try. She's just hoping when the day comes she doesn't draw a blank! big laughbig laugh

Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 7:49am PST 
I'm with Brutie. And, yeah, Riley --- if your mom has repeated herself, I definitely haven't noticed and probably wouldn't. big laugh big laugh
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 10:24am PST 
Yeah, we'd never notice either. We think you come up with great questions! But we'd try to help come up wif some. Although since we haven't been posting her all that long we probably would ask some of the same question you have already askedthinking Actually Mom was thinking of some follow up questions to some of the stuff you've already mentioned so see how things turned out.
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 5:08pm PST 
hug You guys are the greatest!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Mom will keep on trucking through her silly questions and when you just can not take it anymore you guys can just tell her.....hughug
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 5:16pm PST 
Riley!
Mom says she can help out too, but like the rest of the pack, hasn't noticed any repeat in the questions! Don't think she would anywayshh Her memories not what it used to be either.big laughbig laughbig laugh
But if you'd like her to fill in just let her know. Not a problem she posts QOTD in my brothers site now. Just hopes not the same as yours. One really cool and fun question was similiar with the Santa and Elf names. Had a lot of fun with that one.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 6:38pm PST 
Us toocheer Go Riley and Mom cheer Go Riley and Momcheer

We wuz wondering ifn yer mom wud like a break or not...but since my mom is old *looks around*shh she doesn't remember double questions but then she doesn't remember whut she said two hours agoshhbig laugh