December 16th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:00am PST 
hug Ann and Brutie are ok hug

Today's question is this...Mom has been wrapping lots of gifts as of late...I am wondering what you pups think about these gifts?? Do you nose in and want to see what all this about?thinking Do you just watch with little interest?thinking Do you leave the presents alone??shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:03am PST 
red face Well I have heard a rumor that I am a bit nosy red face I like to get right into it and lend a pawdancing are my efforts appreciated ?? NOnaughty ungrateful mom.
I am also not very good at leaving the presents alone...I just can not resists the bowssnoopysnoopy I bring a bow to mom daily....again not appreciated shrug
Angel Buddy (Baby Kisses)

Baby Kisses.

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:28am PST 
Riley! That's so funny!big laughbig laugh
I too am very nosy!red face I like to see what's going on! I don't get into the presents though. Mom puts them where I can't get them!shrug
I'm just a curious pup, don't know why!laugh out loudlaugh out loud

way to goGood to hear Ann and Brutie, are ok!!way to go

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 8:30am PST

ameirca

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:31am PST 
i just leave them alone cuz last year i took my gifts and ate them so mom leaves them in her room so i cant get to them shame on mom he-he-he-red facered face
buster

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:33am PST 
i sneak in mom room and smell the bag but dont tell mom shes clueless to it he-he-hhsilencedsilenced
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 2:01pm PST 
No we don't get to see no prezzies but we are starting to gets them from the postman santy so we get all excited and stand around sniffing and waggin our tails..we knows that each of us has to share so we all gets somethin...
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:28pm PST 
At first all the prezzzies were in bags up where I couldn't get them. But once they're under the old Christmas tree I like to nose around and see what might be in there... shrug