November 29th QOTD....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 2:01am PST 
The 29th!!! OMD...I just can not believe how fast this month has goneshrugshrug
Anyhoo...When does your mom start putting up the Christmas decorations?? Does she do the outside of the house as well...and do you help??way to go
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 2:06am PST 
I assist with all decorating of course way to go Mom loves to do the outside and we of course love to keep mom company...I love to snoop around and poke my nose into everything. Someone has to make sure things do not get to tackylaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
We will commence our decorating this very weekend....and all will come down the day after Christmasshrug Moms grandmother started this tradition and she always made a big deal of telling everyone it is bad luck to have your Christmas stuff up come New Years shrug Oh yeah and put a coin in the window sill on New Years Eve and you will have money all thru the year...Mom is a little superstitious can you tell laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 8:03am PST 
Yuppers Rye... it's that 'time' again for sure. Mom is gonna start any minute down getting out ALL the Christmas stuff. We're talkin' generations of 'stuff'. It will take her a couple of days to put it all up... shoot it'll take her a couple of days just to find it all BOL! The tree will come later of course. But for now it will be our weekend chore. I help the mother of course when she lets me. shrug

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 8:06am PST 
Riley.... me and mom are ROTFLOAO thinking about what you said about how someone's gotta keep it from getting tacky big laughbig laughbig laugh Mom says it's too late for that!!!!!! help!!!!!!!! eek

dog
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 10:40am PST 
laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laugh Brutus...dad tries to real mom in...SORRY dad...no such luck!!! HO HO HO...mom has been singing Christmas carols since Thursdayshrug Dog Help us!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 6:42pm PST 
You two are sooo funnybig laughbig laughbig laugh

Well mom waits until about the second week of December to start decorating...although this year she said she might start next week.

She used to do the entire outside of the house, fence, trees but now she is old she only does the doorway and the front of the garage...

Then the day after Christmas she starts taking it down...doesn't understand those people who leave stuff up all year or wait till Febuaryshrug
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 7:24pm PST 
Mom is a slacker this year. She's usually on it the day after Thanksgiving. She's already taken down all of the Fall decorations ... now she has to get out the boxes ... pack them and then start with the Christmas tree and decorations. She'll probably do that tomorrow after church and while watching the football games. I usually just sit back and watch mom decorate or I'll follow her into whatever room she's decorating. My mom is one of those people who doesn't take the tree and decorations down until New Year's Day ... that's how it was growing up. Probably because the partying was still going on even after Christmas day. She might take it down a little earlier this year --- she's not sure.
blue dog