November 28th QOTD.....

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 2:04am PST 
How many of you had to watch mom get up at the crack of down to go shopping on black Friday??thinking I am certain all the moms were off to Pet-Co for all the early bird specialsshrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 2:08am PST 
Not my mom,she is working today!! Actually she is happy about that...otherwise dad have her out in some big old line waiting to get in some store to get some deal. No thank you!! So she slyly is working today and tomorrow morningway to go Although she assured me I will still be getting my puppy treats sale or notdancingdancing
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 9:44am PST 
Well, my mom didn't get up early ... she and I need our beauty sleep ... laugh out loud She will head out to the stores soon, though, because we're getting scheduled to get our Christmas photos taken tomorrow and she needs a sweater and stuff. She also has to get one of my favorite squeaky balls and treats to take with us to the shoot.

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 11:08am PST 
Mom was up at 4 to make it to Walmarts for 5! eek No easy feat considering how much food that woman cooked and ATE on Thanksgiving! big laughbig laugh Mom got there right at 5 and the line had hundreds of people already there waiting... got in and fought her way to electronics! snoopy Besides getting pushed a bunch of times she said the worse part was getting smashed in the shoulder by a lady who was trying to wheel 3 vacuums in her cart. big laughbig laugh
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 7:07pm PST 
big laugh big laugh big laugh big laugh Too funny, Brutie!!! I hope your mom's okay and she was able to get some really good bargains!
Spike In- Loving- Memory

LIFE IS- GOOD!

Barked: Fri Nov 28, '08 10:44pm PST 
We aren't really early risers here and since Grammy's Home Health Aide was coming Mom didn't go into town until late in the afternoon. She missed some of the better deals but did get a few things. She found a doggie bed on sale so snatched that up.

Everybody stay safe shopping. Brutus, sorry your Momma got roughed up some. Mom heard about an accident at a Walmart store this morning where the crowds just got out of hand and an employee was killed. That is so tragic. No gift or good deal is worth hurting someone over. Sad to think that the true meaning of Christmas is so pushed aside by selfishness and materialism.cry

Edited by author Fri Nov 28, '08 10:46pm PST

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Sat Nov 29, '08 6:37pm PST 
Well for the first time in moms life she did it last year to snag a treadmill...*was it worth it mom? whispers (she had only used it a dozen times in a year, shakes head)

This year she said furget it....I am sleepin in...nothing that important..

OH yeah and last year after getting the tread mill she tried sneaking into Best Buy past the television cameras and.....tripped on the sidewalk right in front of the whole crowd, televisions and all....fell right on her face...*giggle* she wanted to die...so no not worth it anymore