Best Dog Breed Contest!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Joshua

Bacca Boy

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 7:06pm PST 
Well, if you have a favorite dog breed then put it up here! The first dog breed that is favored is my pup Joshua. Well 1 Great Dane, now lets rake up the dog breeds and see how many different breeds are going to be here by christmas, whatever breed is most popular, they will win to be christmas pups of 2008. Well come on!!!
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 1:20pm PST 
Well right now I would say Chihuahua's!wink
Sir Frankie

I love you mummy- maryellen and- nickolas

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 1:22pm PST 
applauseI would have to agree with my younger brother Nickolasapplause

Annie

First- impressions can- be deceiving...

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 8:15pm PST 
Absolutely, hands down, the German Shepherd Dog! Forever loyal, loving, a real "couch potatoe lap dog" who would give their lives for their families. They are super smart, gentle and I can never imagine my life without them.
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 8:22am PST 
American Pit Bull Terrier. The most loyal of dogs and companion. Please see the recent story linked from CNN {that fails to mention the breed} for proof of their love of humans.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=9494086
Mali

Mali Woo

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 9:33am PST 
I am partial to ISSR Shiloh Shepherds. Long before getting Mali I had the researched breed for 6 years. I was looking for the perfect dog to become a service dog for my daughter who is autistic.
I wanted a dog who is stable, loyal, healthy, loving, protective but not overly so, out standing to look at so people would come up to her and talk with her about her dog, as for her communication was one of the skill she needed to work on, intelligent so I knew the dog could think problems through if they should arise. The list went on and on and on as I wanted the perfect dog for my child as any parent would want. I was surprised to find everything I could want in this dog.

Then the unthinkable happened and I fell off a cliff while hiking and spent many years trying to get to a pint where I myself could be independent enough to take care of myself never mind my child again. When that time came my child was grown and no longer needed a dog, but I did. My husband and I purchased Mali for me and she has been the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. She is everything I wanted for my child. At less then a year old she has already passed all of her testing with a 100% test scores. She learns new things every day, which I do not even teach her. She nags me when my sugar is low, told me when my heart was enlarged, before the doctor told me, and helps me keep my balance when I walk. She has even attempted to help complete strangers from falling when they lost their balance and this girl was not yet a year old.

For me the Breed is an ISSR Shiloh Shepherd.
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 10:53pm PST 
OK I would like to post for my sons dog the Weimremer they are such an Elegant dog I have to say the Ble Grey of this lil love is simply pawsome.
Avalanche- Chaser

Love's to chase- snowflakes.

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:15am PST 
I feel best dog breed is siberian huskys, but i'm partial. Really all dogs are the best.
♥Toto ♥

Toto & Cinnamon=- love <3

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '09 7:53am PST 
I have to say Shih Tzu...but I love them all cloud 9
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 9:20am PST 
Chihuahua has got to be the tenderest sweetest lil dog on earth. That has the ability to detect my mommies seizures before they happen so she can get to safety and the help she needs. I am sure lots of bigger dogs might do this as well but since I am less than 12 lbs and I can take care of my human is surely worthy of something.

Plus I was paper trained by 9 weeks old I learned the name of all my toys....I can pick them out and bring them to mom when she asks me to. Also one of the reasons I was choosen to become a
Service Dog. I can retreive items dropped, fallen, are needed or of that nature. I can also climb up on counters or tables or furniture to retreive items as needed by my mommie. (owner)

I think small size dogs are the wave of the future. I am so happy to be a Chihuahua I can fit into a semi large bag a go anywhere with my humans and no one else knows. Most of the time I fall asleep but sometimes we go to resturants and yummy, yummy snacks await me there!

Chihuahua's are the best dog breed for the future.wink

hughughughughughughughughughug|
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3