Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 4 of 31: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 6:03pm PST 
Herbie Herbie! Your talking to the Champion Dog Fighter in dis here Group! I kicked Lona's But! I kicked Petey's Butt! And I gurentee I could kick yer butt! I don't need no Spinch! I am Boss Cat of dis here Mafia of Kitty power!

Now get to Steppin!
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 6:23pm PST 
hailhailTo Herbie Derby you go Herbs you tell them kitties, well I do sorts like playing with kittes esp. when they want to do chase game , but yep Herbie right dogs rule here, ok Bam whatever you say I heard you can slap a doggie silly..Esp Bosties with bug eyes , wear your shades Herbie!!!hamster dance
Loki Bean

the brawn of the- feline mafia

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 6:42pm PST 
i will take you on Herbs! i gonna beat you so bad, you are gonna be crying for your girlfriend to help you!! *sticks his right paw in the air and flicks out each razor sharp claw individually*

Cleopatra

I likes to slice- em.. dice em..- eats em!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 6:51pm PST 
OOOoooh! Loki Bean! You sure are sexy when you're dangerous!!!!!
Herbie&heart- s;Derby

Prince of- Destruction

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 7:54pm PST 
hey now when you be bringing my woman into this ... that means... WAR.... I shall return with my army!!!

Marches off

left
left
left
right
left
Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:01pm PST 
Herbie, you ever heard of the Alamo? Custer's Last Stand? Waterloo?Sarah Palin's trip back to Alaska? You ready???????kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:35pm PST 
Bring yer Army Herbie! Were ready fer ya!!kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty
Cleopatra

I likes to slice- em.. dice em..- eats em!

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 6:36am PST 
The Battle of Argincourt! *Cleopatra excitedly sharpens her claws, and takes up an observation post in the window where her black color will be unnoticeable from the outside*
Chaddy

Born to Love- Diamond

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 10:56am PST 
shhshhhelloooo hellooo its me Chaddy now Bam cat I thought ya was our furiend, now don't be messin with Herbs and Josie and I say fer sure Hackles go way up from neck to tail Do NOT Mess With MY DIAMOND GiRL or lil MILLIE MOO ..or I will hafta hafta get berry upset I say.. Now did ya hear dat , oh uh huh uh huh ok weel maybe we betta make um some kinda truce here Bam and Chaddy sit down to talk, then wham Chad gets hit by a paw ..Who did that , I say ?shrug
Lil' Miss- Susie Belle- Cricket

Sumo Holds My- Heart

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 10:59am PST 
Now dears this is your Grandma Susie Belle Cricket speaking here, dears, you know I am old ,ask yer Mommie ,Bam, and I am all about peaceful co-existing dears, now lets just settle down here, Grandma brought you two cases of the very finest tuna ..will that constitute a truce, dears? Bam I know you are very tuff, Shelley has informed me, so dea,r you being say the leader, can you speak with your army of kitties, please? Susie pats Bam on the head , you are a nice kitty...kitty
  (Page 4 of 31: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]