Cats of Pawsativly Bostylicious Unit!!!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 11:57am PST 
Hey all Hey All Cats!

Yes I know this is a Doggie group but us cats are Super Special too as we live in a house with Doggies and Tolerate them daily. So what do you Cat's Say! We should all Become the CATS of Pawsativly Bostylicious! Lets Ban together and show those Bosty's and not so Bosty's whose Boss of da house!!!

Bam!
Loki Bean

the brawn of the- feline mafia

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:01pm PST 
Dood! that is a great idea. i is the head of the La Kitty Nostra...which is the feline mafia in our house. I took over, after my mentor Lucius (miss ya bro), passed away last month.

Nice to meetcha, Bam!
Constantine

the brains of- the feline mafia

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:02pm PST 
i am Constantine, the brains behind La Kitty Nostra. i make sure everything is in top shape around the house. way to go

Brogi~RIP- 03/08/09~we- love you

are you gonna- lick that?

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:03pm PST 
I am Brogi, the new enforcer of La Kitty Nostra. i make sure that none of the dogs get out of line!
Baulder

here comes the- stickey wickey

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:04pm PST 
i am Baulder, the youngest of all La Kitty Nostra. i help my twin brother, Brogi keep every doggie in line.
Lucius ~ RIP- 10/16/08

Rest in Peace- Big Black

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:08pm PST 
i am Lucius, the former head of La Kitty Nostra. now i watch over my brood from the Rainbow Bridge. they are a very special bunch of boys! i miss you guys! little angel
Bam--The Cat

OH MY GOD- MOMMY!!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 12:32pm PST 
Alright! Thats right! You Doggies best watch out! The Cats are taken over dis here Place!!
Tom Cat

You see that- Mouse, that's- Mine!

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 1:11pm PST 
Hello Bam!

I"m Tom Cat! I;m the Bravest and Toughest Cat there is! Just see my whole story to see why! We'd love to show dem Doggies What fur!
Polka-dot- Sally

go ahead, pick- me up

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 1:16pm PST 
Bam, you are a genius. I would have chimed in sooner, but Piloux was holding my head under the water in the toilet so I couldn't see the computer. I say we put our paws together in strength and our heads and brains together in smarts and outfox these canines. kittykitty
Kiki (always- in our- hearts)

Get away from- me, you

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 1:18pm PST 
Count me in too! I live with Piloux and Lily! I am surprised I don't start drinking living with them. I lived there first
  (Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]