My Leg

Daddy's- Little- Peanut II

I live to snore

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '08 2:54pm PST 
Eber since it has been getting colder, my leg has been hurtin and I walk with a limp. Da momma doesn't have the money right now to take me to the doctor (because she lost her job) and wondered if anyone knew what would be good to gib me for it. I haven't slowed down any (according to da momma) but she doesn't want me hurting. Any suggestions?
Peanut Michelle
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '08 3:29pm PST 
Sorry to hear that your leg is hurting you. For the time being, a low dose aspirin might help. Only aspirin, NOT tylenol or advil. Also, this may hurt your tummy.
Could your momma call the vet and ask them what they suggest? Sometimes the girls at the desk are very helpful.
Hope you feel betterhug
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '08 9:29pm PST 
I feel bad about your soar legs. I don't know what to tell you except I think what Minnie suggested sounds good, calling the vet & asking the receptionist. I do hope you find a solution to your painful problem. Mommy & I will say a prayer for you sweetie.
Hugs, Bonnie

Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 4:00am PST 
I agree with Minnie & Bonnie. Calling your vet for advice is the best thing to do. Sometimes they can recommend a low dosage of people meds that will help.
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:04am PST 
Please keep us updated. I hope you get better.

wave wave
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:04am PST 
Please keep us updated. I hope you get better.

wave wave