is it mE or everyone?

PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 8:18pm PST 
is it only me or everyone does the same? sitting on the lap? my parents are so so amused how i sit on their lap & sleep there...even they try to take me out of it, i keep returning back to the lap...

is this me or all the pug same?
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 7:34am PST 
Well, Piggie, I do it too! I am a little bigger than you, but I love to have my head on mommy or daddys leg. I even put my head on Minnie when I get a chance. We pugs are very attached to our families. Mom found that out when I came to live with them.smile
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 11:11am PST 
Hi Piggie! I am falling asleep on my mommy's lap right now! It really is the best place to be because then you can keep track of them.
BOL!!!
laugh out loud

Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 7:24pm PST 
Well, PiGGie, loving laps sure seems to be a pug thing. My ABSOLUTE favorite place to be is on Mommy's lap burrowed under a blanket, hence the nickname....Benito Burrito. I'm pretty demanding about it, too! If Mommy sits down on the couch and doesn't unfold the blanket and invite me under, I start to snort and bwoof, and jump over her lap, and scratch at the blanket until she gets the hint. Sometimes she tries to deny me, but I ALWAYS get my way in the end! way to go
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 3:41am PST 
Hi Piggie,
My most favorite place to sleep is with my head on mommy's lap.
I feel so secure & I am comfortable. We Pugs are very family orientated. Most of the the time with our mommy's.

way to go puppy way to go puppy way to go puppy way to go
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 3:57am PST 
Kitty and I both are lap sleeping pugs. Good thing Mom's lap is big enough to hold 2 pugs!
♥Arwe- n♥

chubbes wubbies- ,arwen

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 3:11pm PST 
hi piggie, i sleep on my daddy and mommys lap even thoe my butt is lil bit big, i just curl on there lap!!
♥Sop- hie Amore'

I'm Fearless but- love to- snuggle!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 11:20pm PST 
Hi Piggie-- I either need to be pressed up against 'da mom as close as I possibly can.... OR... when she is laying on her stomach I like to lay on her back... and she says it feels good and keeps her warm so that's o.k.... she's not as nuts about when I like to drape myself over her ribcage when she lays on her side.... but best of all-- at night-- I insist on sharing her pillow. Just a small corner of it will do for me-- just as long as it's the same pillow as hers!
PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 7:24pm PST 
Wow !! thanks to everyone for writing back. Now its proven that pug loves lap smile

but ever wonder why? i think they feel warm sitting on our lap smile

PiGGie's mom smile
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 8:08am PST 
Where ever you read about pugs, it says we were bred to be lap dogs and companions and nothing else. I still sleep in my mommy's lap or in her arms like I did as a 3 lb baby!
It's okay, though, because she loves it, too.smile