Close X

Talking Agility Sick Bay

(Page 7 of 202: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 2:09am PST 
all quiet againhug
Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 5:39am PST 
Josie outstanding!!!! hug I will tell him to check out the picture.

He has eaten scrabled eggs happy dance I don't know if his mom has posted an update...so...

She brought him back in for test and the doctores couldn't believe how much better he was. They really thought they were going to lose him but with the PoP he is getting better! He's back to eating kibble and his mom isn't cooking for him anymore, I'm sure that doesn't doesn't make him happy laugh out loud He is still wabbly on his feet.

Thank you all for praying for him and surrounding him with love. We just witnessed a miracle before our eyes. We have to keep the PoP going until all his blood tests are normal but I know that's going to happen.

Happy note, another bully mom sent a pizza, cheese fries and soda to them and Diesel got to eat crust!!!!! Pizza is both their favorite food so when he's better...he'll get his own slice!!!

blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 3:47am PST 
so happy with that news Bellacheercheercheerdog

Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 5:23am PST 
Great News!cheer
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 7:14am PST 
cheercheercheercheer
Diesel ~- Mom's Angel

Will work for- food.

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 12:28pm PST 
Thank you everyone for all of the love and the PoP!
hughughughughughughughug

Mom wasn't on for a few days while she got herself back to normal. It was a lot of work for her to be my critical care nurse, but she says that the improvements I've made make it all worthwhile. They aren't sure how good my ankles will be once I'm off the steroids, but at least now I'm not critical any more!

As Bella Bear said, I'm eating really good now and I go for another check up on saturday. Hey Josie...I loooooooove scrambled eggs!! And Kraft macaroni & cheese! It was all mom could get me to eat for a couple of days.
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

And I loooove my picture. Thank you. Its beautiful. I'm gonna try and save it and put it on my page. cloud 9

You guys are the best. And yes, Miss Bella, I can be a judge or the gatorade boy! laugh out loud

Thanks again....YOU ALL ROCK!
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Shandi *Oct- 2006 - Aug 2012*

Goofball

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 1:28pm PST 
Mum has noticed me licking the bottom of my paw alot and this morning when she went out to go play with me I yelped when I went to run. Mum thinks I may have hurt my dew claw again.
Mulligan

The- Flying Bichon-

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 1:39pm PST 
ouch, Shandi I hope your paw is okay.
hughughughughughughughughug
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 2:05pm PST 
aww Shandi - dew claws are a pain in the butt - I hope it gets better soon, the only thing I can think to suggest is that your mom invests in some dew claw bandagesway to go we have them over hear for agility dogs that still have their front dew claws - they are so neat and made of neoprene and have a velcro fasteningway to go
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 5:19pm PST 
Reba, I am so sorry to hear about Bucket making the journey to the Rainbow Bridge. May she rest in peace now. little angelhughug

Diesel, I am happy to hear that you are beginning to eat. That is great news. Continuing to PoP for you, buddy. way to gohug

Shandi, that sounds painful, I hope that your paw is okay and if it is a dew claw that it heals quickly. hug
  (Page 7 of 202: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]