Close X

Talking Agility Sick Bay

(Page 5 of 202: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 4:42pm PST 
Thanks all on behalf of my furiend Bucket hughug

Checkers that's such good news! snoopy So happy to hear you're good!
Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:46pm PST 
PoP for Bucket...may every day be special filled with love hug

Checkers and I have talked about hydrothereapy way to go I give it 4 paws up. I can't remember if I found a place for Checks to go to in his area thinking It helped me get back to myself after all 3 surgeries. Mom even let me do it last winter to get nice and strong to see my friends at the Lazy Dog Inn. Paws crossed we can do it again this winter. Checks have you mom fill your tub with hot/warm water and make your own bubbles shocklaugh out loud
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 4:51am PST 
Hydrotherapy is good, a friend of mine has hip dysplaysia and he goes once a fortnite and LOVES it.

POP to Bucket hug hug hug

Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 7:42am PST 
hughughug to all of you and Cody I'm still looking for them rear legs but it sounds like your mom is going to take very good care of you big grin
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 2:12am PST 
thank goodness all is quiet in hereapplausesilenced
Diesel ~- Mom's Angel

Will work for- food.

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 4:35pm PST 
Hi everyone...I'm Bella's friend Diesel and I just wanted to thank you guys for reaching out to me while I'm so sick. wave

I'm home from the hospital and mom's trying to nurse me back to health, but its hard cause I was so sick and they still don't know why. Shes having a lot of trouble finding things that I will eat and she says I need to eat to get my strength back up.

I really appreciate all of the prayers and pressies and friend requests. I do remember some of you from a another group we were in last year when I was secretly Santa's Brother Fred and handed out some pressies with Bella.
big grin

Thanks again...please keep praying for me....if you don't mind.
Hugs & Slobbers,
Diesel
hughughughughug
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 4:58pm PST 
Hang in there Diesel hug

Try hot dogs, that's what Bucket will eat when she won't eat nothing else.... Then she works her way back to other food again....
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 4:59pm PST 
Hi Diesel me misses you...Glad to see your starting to do better me keeps my POP up for you..hughughughughughughughughughughug
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 5:50pm PST 
PoP Diesel

Big Power Of the Paw

Flicka Δ,,Δ and Lucas /..| and Pam X
Diesel ~- Mom's Angel

Will work for- food.

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 6:36pm PST 
Hey Min !! wave

I missed you too. I didn't know where everyone was. And mom can't always get online, so I get lost easily. wink

Bella told me I could find all of the sweet pups who reached out to me since I've been sick in this group. Unfortunately, I'm not very agile...even on a good day!! So I can be water boy for the athletes when I get better. big grin

Thanks for the well wishes. Mom is fur sure gonna try some hot dogs! way to go
  (Page 5 of 202: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]