Close X

Talking Agility Sick Bay

(Page 3 of 202: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 3:50pm PST 
lots of hughughughughughugfur Tala (not too tightly mind) and her mumbig grin
♥- Tala- ♥

BEWARE: Dog- Can't Hold It's- Licker!!! :)
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 3:53pm PST 
Awww- Josie - you are sooooo sweet! Thank You!!!

I will do my bestest to NEVER knock my tummy again.. you can bet on that. *winks*

Glad you are feeling better, sweet pup.

*hugs & howls*
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 3:55pm PST 
well enuff to tear up Mama's fave pillow

Hey her shouldna wented to work today right?

Heidi CGC

Play Play Play
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 5:03pm PST 
Lots of hugs and kisses Talahughughug
Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 6:18pm PST 
hughughug Tala

Velcro Dog!
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 6:19pm PST 
Checkers I am still praying for ya...hug

Mom took me to the vet yesterday, and thank the Lord he didn't find anything serious with my injury. However, he told my mom that I have loose knees in both my back legs. He said I may have been born with it. The vet said that dog knees are suppose to go inward, my knees go outward. That it may be a problem as I get older, and may require surgery down the lineeek

The vet told my mom that I should take off my agility class this week. He also told my mom that I should be careful with any high jumping in agility. My mom is not sure what she is going to do yet about my agility career... The instructor told my mom that I am going to be really good at agility too thinking
Cedar, - ♥

High on Dogster
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 6:48pm PST 
Oh No Cody that is right that it may change your whole way of having to do things. frown
hughughug little pal!

Spin in circles- til yur dizzy!
Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 7:41pm PST 
Praying fur youse Codyhug

Velcro Dog!
Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 12:33am PST 
Hey Doctor Cedar Frankstien, when you are out looking for body parts for your next monster....see if you can locate two corgi rear legs with good knees...shock
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009
Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 5:25am PST 
Tala and mommy I am sending you gentle hugs hughughug

Josie, Gidget and Rusty hope you all are on the mend, too. Sounds like you're on the right track, Josie. way to go

I am sorry to hear about your knees, Cody. hughug It may be in your best interest to forgo agility. You don't want to end up like me with bad hind legs. hug

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me up until around 6:30 p.m. I walked over to the neighbors and mama saw blood on my tongue. She picked me up and showed me to daddy but he couldn't find anything. Mama put me down and I wouldn't put weight on my left front foot. I've never ever had a problem with front feet! shrug I have a dogtor appointment for tomorrow. I was able to walk down the driveway after resting for a few hours. And I was able to walk this morning, too. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. hug
  (Page 3 of 202: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]