P.E.A

(Page 6 of 238: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 4:35pm PST 
Oh BOY!!! Really!! Well come on WHEEZEY!! Us get you ready for you wedding!!! Oh it be pugciting day that for sure!!

*Beatrix tucks Wheezer under her arm to carry him out* Come on me little Wheezey us got work to do!!
♥King- Spivey♥

King- Spivey of- SP

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 7:41pm PST 
hailhailbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughhailhailhailbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Bye Wheezy...you go with Beatrix!,
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 8:55pm PST 
Oh, thank you King Spivey. I got through that one with a little help from the higher power - the king!
.........and my furends.

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 5:54am PST 
Me always here for you Gracie *Beatrix offers a tissue* You a VAWY good Puggy...

Come on Gracie, Wheezey here want us help him get ready for his wedding!!
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:53am PST 
Snuffle...snuffle...okay, Bea. Will there be paper there? I've been so good it hurts.
Well, I can't expect the world to live without paper so I must push through this.............okay, let's go.
Prince- Baxter- Beefcakes

I love my- Amazing Gracie!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:06am PST 
*comes in sobbing*

oh Gracie, it has been a horrible weekend! i has been sooooo bad! *leans on her shoulder* i just couldn't helps myself...

*stands up at the podium to admit his wrongs* *taps the microphone* is this thing on??

well, i hads a major backslide this weekend. at our house, sunday is trash day...so all da trashcans was full this weekend. i got caught twice knocking over the bathroom trashcan. *hangs his head* and THEN i was caught twice knocking over the living room trash can. but you see, mommy's allergies was weally bad and there was just mountains of tissues in the can. I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!

so i did it. i knocked over the can, took a tissue and took off. then i did the unspeakable. mommy tried to take the tissue from me and i, well, i uh...well, i bit her. Yes. i said it. i bit my mommy...i bit the hand that feeds............and all over my addiction to paper. *starts sobbing* oh mommy! i is soooooo sowwy!!

*steps off the podium and slumps down in a chair*
Amazing- Gracie

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 7:33am PST 
OMPeek

Oh, I, uh, I, uh, I'm so...............sorry, Baxter.

Now, you have taken responsibility for your actions..........right?

And you confessed your transgression.

Baxter, say with me..........

Grant me the serenity to accept that paper will always be in my house,
Courage to change my reaction to the stuff,
And wisdom to know that the mommy will be angry if I eat it

PAG hugs Baxter and pats his back while he cries big puppy dog tears on her shoulderhug

C'mon guyswave
Group hugshughughug
Prince- Baxter- Beefcakes

I love my- Amazing Gracie!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 8:44am PST 
Grant me *sniff* the serenity to accept that *snort* paper will always be in my *cough* house,
*whail* Courage to change my *blows nose* reaction to the stuff,
And *sniff* wisdom to know that the mommy.....OH MY POOR MOMMY!!!!....
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 8:50am PST 
Hugs Baxter.
hug

It's OK Baxter, you's among furiends. We all know da bad urges our addiction brings out. Don'ts give up, keep twying to resist, keeps twying to resist.
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 10:39am PST 
Group HUG.....
hug

In my younger years...well I never ate paper..*kind of winces at the nasty thought* but I did rip through a large stack of magazines my mom had been saving for about two years....the entire living room and dining room was covered...so I guess I am a reformed paper taker...
I am here to help those that in need....

Thanks Gracie for the Serenity prayer

Group Hug I said!!!

hughughughug
  (Page 6 of 238: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]