August 8th Question of the day!!

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '08 4:12am PST 
What is your favorite spot to be rubbed scratched or tickled?? thinking And do you have a routine you like this to happen inthinking
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '08 4:15am PST 
Well I like to have me ears rubbed I will fall asleep sitting up if you are rubbing my earscloud 9 I also enjoy to have my legs massaged after a run with mom and like her to coo to me while she does itway to go And if I hear mom or dad giving out kisses...I come running no kissing should be going on without me!!cheer
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '08 8:00am PST 
OK well I will go sit down up against whatever human leg is there...making my *sighing* noise where upon they start scritchin my ears but then I fall over backwards onto my back and I love love my belly scratched...ahhhh life is good....
Butt scritches are so bad either...wink

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '08 9:56am PST 
Ahhhhh I love the top of my head being scratched. {{and my butt too!}} Mom HAS to do this at least once a night until I've had enough, which can be a long time! If she tries stopping before I want her to I just keep putting my head under her hand bol! way to goway to go
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '08 7:51pm PST 
I love it when my mom rubs my ears. I think she falls asleep before I do when she does that, though. I'm also really big on belly rubs. OMB -- I could lie on my back all day while someone rubs my belly .... OHHHHHHH WHAT A FEELIN'!!!
hamster dance