August 6th Question of the day..

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 4:22am PST 
So mom found this the other day...and it got her to thinking...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7542338.s tm

Today's question would you ever consider cloning your pup??shrug
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 4:25am PST 
Mom would have to say no...it would not be for her...it is a little creepy...and kind of scary to her. It would look like your beloved lost pet. However you and the life you had with your pet is what made it so special and that can not be duplicated. It just does not seem natural or right. Having lost Sadie Mae I do understand the desperate need to want them back with you..that being said it is still not something I could doshrugshrug
♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 6:16am PST 
Wow, what a question! Shoot my tired old mind can hardly work in the mornings.... So I went to the link but it's dead so I searched cloned dogs on BBC and read about the woman who just had her PIT BULL TERRIER cloned... Whoohoo!!!! Sorry I get excited about anything to do with pits. Anyways, I'm not sure. It sounds kind of creepy and unnatural. Plus if Riley's mom feels like it's not a cool thing then I'm going to have to go with that. I don't know what it's like to lose a dog. AND I NEVER WANT TO. I know how much Sadie meant and if she says no, I say no too then.

Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 8:58am PST 
No, not that we think its unethnical or anything...to each his own....mom lost to very very importatn girlys within 6 months and she was so heartbroken she grieved fur two years...but she would never never want to duplicate those two or even us...we each hold a special place in our hearts fur her and she wants to keep in that way...cloud 9
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 10:16pm PST 
No, I would never consider it. We love and cherish our animals while they are here with us and continue to after they leave us. I think that a clone would never live up to the expectations you would put up to it. Twins are supposed to be genetically exact but there are always differences, even down to their favorite color. It comes from personality. It develops differently depending on situation.

I think that it was a waste of money that she could have given to a bully rescue and she could have left with a wonderful pittie.