July 25th Question of the day!!

Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 4:12am PST 
Today's QOTD is two parts:

How did you get your name?

Do you have any nicknames and if so how did you get them?
Riley

Moms girl...

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 4:17am PST 
Well lets see...thinking I was to be dads dog and he had to names picked out ..Lexi Rae and Riley...so it was decided he would pick which one suited me best when he saw me...Well Lexi is a very girly girl name and dad thought Riley suited me much better thinkinghmmm I wonder what that meansshrug My middle name is Grace and mom gave it to me because she said when I was a baby I was SO not graceful laugh out loudlaugh out loudred facered face

I have a nick names as well...Ru Ru ...Ri Ri...baby girl...I have no idea how I came up with those ....mom just loves to give out silly names I think thinkingshrugthe list is endless reallylaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 12:00pm PST 
Well mom was gonna name me Cheyenne...she had a chow chow named Cherokee and loves the Indian names, but as we wuz driving to my new furever home mom kept looking in the back seat at me and sided that I looked like the playful Casper the Ghost, so she sez to gammie...she looks more like a Boo than a Cheyenne...

I have many nicknames, Boobers, Boobie..(Mom furgets and calls me that in public and peoples look at her like ..Boobie?? she got a fetush or sumpin) , boobs, (another one...*rolls eyes), cute butt! wiggly bum, girly purly....big grin

♥- Brutus- ♥

Born to Play

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 8:38pm PST 
Good questions AS usual Riley!

When I was up for adoption as a puppy in the local humane society, my 'name' was Simba. When I got home, I got renamed Brutus by my hooman bro. So now Simbas my middle name!

Nicknames?!?!?! Where can I start....Baby, Baby boy, Booboo, the all time favorite Bubba, Little lover boy, Mommy's little baby {{that one can be very embarrassing if overheard by other malesred face}}, Buddha belly, Baabaa, blah blah blah.... the list is also endless! eek