Page Links: 1  2  
Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Tue Jul 15, '08 6:49pm PST 
frown
Zipper CGC

Rub my belly

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 11:44am PST 
It sure has been quiet in the PWD. How is everyone doing?

Mom and the vet put me on new medication for my bladder problem, only time will tell how long the effectiveness of it will last, so far so good, I don't have to tinkle as much. But the vet made no promises, if it quits working back to being poked and prodded. Although I do like my cheese twice a daycloud 9
Kitta - Angel Baby

Yeah, like I'm- gonna do that!

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 4:37pm PST 
Wish you the best with the new meds, Zipper. I myself haven't been quite making it to my potty everytime, but I'm still trying. I also have been refusing the wet food, which I used to love. Mom's hoping it's a phase, but we don't know. kitty

Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '08 6:50am PST 
Well I am keeping paws crossed you new medicine will work Zipper and that you start eating your wet food.
Mr. Zuki- DePoops- (RIP)

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 9:20pm PST 
Hey everycritter. I am a bad admin, am I fired? I spend too much time on Dogster pmailing my dog girlfriend. red face

Seriously Zipper hope you get well soon buddy. I got a bladder infection too. shock
Mr BARNEY- ^PAWS^ OUR- ANGEL

FLYING N RUNNING- PAIN FREE

Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 5:01pm PST 
I am still around. I was asked to help as Admin to 3 Groups as their MAMA's are going back to School in 2 of the Groups and 1 MAMA has been busy with other things. I told them I will help for the School Year as it is important to get Good Grades. My MAMA is retired so she has time to help everyone. BOLBOL. She just loves helping.
luv N licks Mr BARNEY N FAMILYway to goway to goway to go
Mike

Hopalong

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:34pm PST 
Hellooooooooooooooooo anypup or kitty
Mr. Zuki- DePoops- (RIP)

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 10:03pm PST 
I am fired! Mom just busy getting school up and running. Things have settled a bit this week. Thank dogness. Usually from me, no news is good news. I am doing ok.

How about all of you?
Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '08 9:13pm PST 
I'm around, but we've been busy getting the kids to school and mama's co-worker groomer went on maternity leave. And our oldest kiddo has chicken pox- the other 2 are probably soon to follow.
I hope to be able to walk in a HS benefit next weekend- I wrote about it in my diary if you want to readbig grin
Hope you're all having a great beginning of Fallcheer
Copper

One step at a- time!

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 10:51am PST 
Hi Everybody. We've had a great summer. I did a lot of traveling and even did a little bit of hiking. It was a very busy summer.

However, I'll be around a lot more now as I'm on lockdown. frown With my torn ACL, I'm not allowed to run, jump or play ball. Mom's taken away most of my toys too because I just can't resist. Mom says I can go to the office with her when things slow down there, so I won't be too bored. Hope everyone had a great summer.blue dog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2