Bronco

I'm solar- powered!!!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 1:27pm PST 
cheercheercheer Let's go Broncos cheercheercheer
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 1:58pm PST 
cheercheercheer TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS cheercheercheer

Wow, what a game!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheercheer Go Bucs cheercheer

Tampa Bay Bucs
Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 6:51pm PST 
hi everybody, i'm droopy. i just joined you group. i know i gonna has lots of funs wif you all. i just wuvs football !!!snoopy " GO STEELERS"!!hamster dance we is going to take the super bowl this years !!!blue dogdancing hey coty, we play the chargers november 16th. i will sends you a note to tells you i sorry after you team loses, o.k.happy dance bol...WOOF STEELERS ROCK dancing cheer i hopes i can gets to know you all better and we can be pup pals and has lots of fun and sit arounds and talk footballs. does we play football on here? goota go fur now, oh one more things, STEELERS RULE dancingway to go

Kobe

I'm the- Kobenator. I'll- be back!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 9:20pm PST 
GO BRONCOS GO! cheercheercheercheer WE'RE 3-0. YEAH!

Mom lived in Denver before moving to Southern Cal so we are Broncos fans. Last year after the Broncos were eliminated from the playoff then we supported the Chargers but we are Broncos fans at heart.

happy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dance

Edited by author Mon Sep 22, '08 9:22pm PST

Chloe

Puppy Power

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 1:12pm PST 
I like football! Daddy is a Raider's fan...even though they're sucking right now. Maybe this coming up season they will do better.
Rufus A.

I love the- Summertime and- Dogster

Barked: Sat May 16, '09 4:38pm PST 
kewl in here
Corkie- (1994-2011)

Momma\'s Boy =)

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 6:52am PST 
Go Gaints!!!
Snow Angel - misses you !- :(

She S no w- Angel! (a pun- BOL )

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 9:57pm PST 
Lets go New England Patriots!snoopycheersnoopysnoopycheersnoopysnoopycheersnoopy cheersnoopycheersnoopycheersnoopy;cway to goapplausedancingway to goapplausedancingway to goapplausedancingway to goapplausedancingway to goapplause|dancingway to go applausedancingway to goapplause
Pigeon - misses you!- :(

♥ Moms- Shadow ♥

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '09 10:00pm PST 
Patriots all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 59)  
1  2  3  4  5  6