☆ ♥ The Never Ending Story! ♥ ☆

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Nemo

Nemo..<3

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 6:28am PST 
In this game we will write a story. Each cat or dog must post 4 words at a time. I'll start the story off and who knows how it will end....

Hi, my name is...
Rosie

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 2:40pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....
♥- TEDDY- ♥

Live-La- ugh-Luv

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 2:42pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......

Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 8:31am PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....
Nemo

Nemo..<3

Barked: Mon Jun 23, '08 3:35pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 10:48am PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...for a swim with...
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 11:50am PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...for a swim with...my best friend Ginger...
♥- TEDDY- ♥

Live-La- ugh-Luv

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 12:43pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...for a swim with...my best friend Ginger...we saw something floating....
Barney

Bone-Mu- ncher -

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 12:45pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...for a swim with...my best friend Ginger...we saw something floating....in the distance it....
Rosie

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 12:48pm PST 
Hi, my name is...Alfie and i live.....in a beach hut......in the summer and.....one day we went...for a swim with...my best friend Ginger...we saw something floating....in the distance it....loooked like a big.....
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4