Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  

The- Next- Legend
Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 3:35pm PST 
TACh, C-ATCH- Pistol Pete

Run- Fast......Run- Happy
Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 5:01pm PST 
Hi my name is Petey. I am mostly poodle and I just had my first birthday!! Mom made me a ScoobyDoo cake and everything. I love agility and am learning more and more. My first contest is coming up pretty soon. I am glad to meet all you pups. Thanks for inviting me. Lots of licks, Petey
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009
Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 3:26am PST 
balloons Happy Belated Birthday, Petey! party party Nice to meet you. Thanks for joining our group. And good luck with your upcoming contest, Petey. way to go

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner
Barked: Thu Aug 7, '08 3:51am PST 
Welcome Peteywave Nice to have you in the Groupbig grin Just watched your vid - impressive!way to go cheercheer

Good luck in your first competitiondog Don't furget to pop back and let us know how you didway to go
Krackerjack,- CGC

It's Howly Doody- Time!
Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 7:15am PST 
wave Everyone! I'm KJ and I'm new to the group. Mom has done some agility with me in the past. She currently does agility with one of our rescue Australian Shepherds, Susie. We're glad to be here! YAY! cheercheercheercheer
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner
Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 9:04am PST 
woohoo waveKJ and a BIG WELCOME to yer, hope yer have loadsa fun hereblue dogblue dogblue dogbig grin

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.
Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 11:03am PST 
Hi all !!! This is a really fun group...jump in anytime. Let's playhappy dance
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009
Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 5:40pm PST 
wave Hi KJ wave Nice to see you here. Good luck with your agility. way to go
♥- Tala- ♥

BEWARE: Dog- Can't Hold It's- Licker!!! :)
Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 2:51pm PST 
*the german shepherd pup slinks in, a little shy at the moment*

Hi all...

I was invited here by the very sweet Sadie!! *waves to Sadie*

My name is Tala!!

I am a 6 month old german shepherd -- and I live in Hampshire, UK.

I am too young for agility right now, but my Mom and Dad are already talking about getting me involved in it when I am a year old.

I can not wait, as I have been told that I am already showing some natural talent towards agility. I just know it will be great fun, and a wonderful way to spend time with Mom & Dad.

As for my personality:

I love EVERY dog & person, and really I think that everyone should say hi to me at the park. LOL (Though I know when to back off if a certain dog does not want me near them!).

Mom calls me the "Welcoming Committee" of the Park, as more times than not I always have to say hi to the arriving dogs and people.

I am very bonded to Mom and Dad, and prefer not to be alone. The best part of the day is when Dad arrives home, as then the whole Pack is once again together!!

Everyone I meet seems to love my ears, though to me they are nothing special- they are just ears. But Mom says that they seem larger than they should for my body, and that she hopes they stay that way as they give me lots of character.. whatever that means. wink

I love making new friends, so if you have a moment, please check out my pup page... and if you like what you see, please send me a pup pal request. I do not have that many friends yet, so I always like making more.

See ya around the agility course!!

*howls & tailwags*snoopy

Edited by author Wed Aug 13, '08 2:56pm PST

Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner
Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 3:03pm PST 
waveTala - you are way too cutedancingdancing I like your ears too but you may just grow into themlaugh out loud although mum says I haven't grown into minebig laughbig laugh
  (Page 5 of 28: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]