Close X

NEW MEMBERS - come and introduce yourself

(Page 22 of 28: Viewing entries 211 to 220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Dec 3, '10 1:17pm PST 
Sadie laugh out loud
Remington- Rimfire, CGC- (Remi)

Fast as Fast Can- Be

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 8:27pm PST 
Hello everypup wave Thank you Buddy and Checkers for inviting me and my 1/2 bro Cappy big grin (we have the same doggy daddy but different doggy momma's) I consider him my total brother though cause we have the same human momma laugh out loud Since I am the older pup I generally like to do most of the talking for Cappy too laugh out loud We were both delighted to see Buddy's Top Dog Pic and noticed the group. We Love Agility. Momma is determined that she will be the first person to put a min pin on the US World Team for Agility cheercheer We are trying real hard to be patient with her cause we are fast thinking pups and she needs to do better at getting our cues out sooner so we can go as fast as we want to! We are her first agility dogs so we are patient with her so she can learn...though Cappy does get on her case barking (cheering) her on. Now that we are in this group we will have to get mom to post some updated agility videos to our pages. We did a few CPE shows to get used to competing. Then last summer she took us to 3 AKC shows thinking we'd keep it light for our first year doing it. We both got our first CPE titles (can't even remember what they are at this point) and then went on to get our novice standard and novice jumpers titles in AKC. I run preferred cause I had all sorts of issues that hurt me. Mommy tries to strengthen my core but needs to do more of that to prevent injuries. I've had a strained iliopsoas muscle and had laser treatments for that and my pelvis and vertebrae go out often. I go to a super lady who does chiropractic adjustments as I need them and gives us tips on how to get me stronger. Cappy is a tough little bugger whose body holds up better. He needs to learn to work away from mommy more and he'll be good...well lets say mom needs to stop babysitting him. Our first show of the season will be March 12th and we will be attending an agility seminar by Nancy Geyes the following weekend. Mom is all sorts of excited about the seminar cause this lady has been on some big teams. We are soooo excited to meet all you new pups. We are also glad to see some familiar faces here applauseapplause Can't wait to figure out how to play zealie lottery! Can't wait to explore all the fun here. Hoping mom gets a snow day tomorrow so we can play on here way to go
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 12:21pm PST 
wavewavewavewave Remington and Cappy !

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam

Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:36pm PST 
Hi everypups!! My name is Fly and I participate in Rally and Canine Freestyle! I'm momma's baby and I love playing fetch!! wavewavewave
Angel

Sheep? or- People?

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:38pm PST 
My name is Angel, I'm Fly's sister, and I love agility. My favorite obstacles are the jumps and the tunnels. I plan on entering my first trial in April!! wavedancingwave
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 6:47pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopywavewavewavewave Fly and Angel wavewavewavewavesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Sadie- KCGCDS(G)

Talking- Agility- Owner

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 9:39am PST 
wave Remington, Cappy Fly & Angel

great to see you allbig grin

Remington, go hunt out the Video Thread and you can post them in there, we also have an Agility Photo Thread too for piccysway to go we loves to see our agility pups in actionhappy dance

Fly, i would love to learn more about what you dohamster dance

my sis is a tunnel monsterbig laugh

Edited by author Tue Feb 8, '11 9:41am PST

Flash

cuddle bum

Barked: Sat May 7, '11 4:33pm PST 
Hi everyone! My friend Meesha invited me to join this group. I am just a young guy but mama loves agility (she even teaches it!) so I've been learning my skills since I was a little dude.

Right now I'm in 'intermediate' agility classes where I learn to sequence and do crosses. I LOVE the contact equipment and mama thinks that once I'm old enough to do them, I'll be a good weaver too!
Molly

Little miss- stumpy legs

Barked: Sat May 7, '11 4:34pm PST 
I'm Flash's "sister" but I live with is grandma, his mom trains me in agility. I've been in agility for about 3 years now, but I don't train a whole lot. I am starting to do more practice now though, because mama says I'm going in trials this summer blue dogblue dogblue dog

I am stumpy so I run in specials. My favorite thing in the world is Jumpers. Mama's hoping I'll get a few Q's in that game this year.
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat May 7, '11 4:53pm PST 
Waves to Flash and Molly !!!!!! wavewave

Flash.... you are very handsome !

Molly... I would take bets on you being a Pembrokeshire Corgi X Collie !

hughughughughughughughughug
  (Page 22 of 28: Viewing entries 211 to 220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  [Last 10 entry]