EARTH DAY 4-22 lets tell HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:22am PST 
lets tell what we do to make a difference in this wonderful world we live in!

do you recycle..
buy those ten year light bulbs...

tell us tell us

maybe we can learn from everyone!
Sophie- ♥

me- Spoiled!- of course I- am!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:23am PST 
Well mom wants us to do more

we recycle CANS
we recycle papers and magazines and plastic bottles

we plant trees...seriously....
and we wanna do more
we recently started taking our own bags to the store and are gonna get some more...

what do you do and we wanna do it!
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:37am PST 
Well, I would like to say that our family saves water by showering together (like my picture), but we haven't started that yet. laugh out loud
We recycle too! applause Cans, and bottle and newpapers.
We don't run the dishwasher till its completely full.
Dad tells mom not to leave lights on, so she will try to do better at that.
Great idea Zoey! happy dancecheer

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:46am PST 
Yes we do recycle our cans & bottles. We also pick up litter we find on the ground. We turn off lights in the rooms we are not in, & we have energy saver appliances. Mommy plants real pretty gardens & it looks so nice. She weeds & keeps the yard in check. We are trying to think of more things we can do for our beautiful Earth.
Happy Earth Day !!!
snoopy snoopy cheer cheer applause applause
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 12:32pm PST 
We recycle aluminum, glass, plastic, paper, anything with one of those recyclable symbols on it! We have curbside recycling which makes it easy. Mommy is also very diligent about making sure the lights are off in everyroom not being used, and unplugging things until they'll be used because they still draw energy while they're plugged in.

I do my part by watering every plant I see as much as possible to help conserve water! happy dance
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 12:59pm PST 
We recycle too. Got those new fancy light bulbs and only have a light on in the room we're in. Dad has a compost pile.
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 2:07pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplause

YIPPEE yew all are so good...yew have GOOD MOMS AND DAD

I like the showering together....heheheh next time they drag Sophie to the tub and make me stay out...I PROTEST..
BATHE US TOGETHER MOM..

heheheh
we do turn off our lights also...mom gets mad if nobody is in the room and the LIGHT IS ON!
REAL MAD
then did you know you can unplug stuff....might be a hassle but they claim you use engery just by being PLUGGED IN!
GET an ipod like my mom saves having the radio on..heheheh
KISSES TO MY EARTH PALS...
way to go
♥COCO- A♥

SpoiLeD bUT nOT- rotTeN

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 6:28am PST 
My response is a little late but I had to tell you all, you are all special for making these differences. We also recycle, everything that can be. I shower with my Mommy to save water, also Mommy got those new washer and dryers, those big high efficiency ones...she noticed that she uses much less water, detergent, electric and hee hee she even says it's cool cause she gets a lot of laundry done at once. We also have those special light bulbs in all lights that they can be used. Funny, cause now we even have all new windows and doors which mommy says is saving us a bundle in fuel costs. Well that's really all I can think of right now, but don't ya wish everyone would do what they could to make a difference??? Every little bit helps, mommy says. Happy belated Earth Day every pup, keep up the good work.way to go
♥ - ZoEY

mama's luv- puggie!!

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 6:47am PST 
wow Coco
your mom is good

Wish we could get those new washers and dryers....
and I have showered with my mom too..cause I jumped right in...
I love a shower...
hehhehe

way to save the planet..oh and you are not late...I think we should keep this going so we can get ideas from EVERYDOGGIE...
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 7:17am PST 
Yeah, Zoey, cause its really EARTH WEEK here at Pug Pals!
blue doghappy dancehamster dance
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2